Mia - Chapter 12

Someone was cuddling me when I woke up. I turned my head to see a sleepy Harry looking at me. I was about to scream but he pressed his finger to my lips. 

"Did we..." I said, not wanting to end the sentence.

His eyes grew wide as he realised what I meant. "No, no, no. You just fell asleep with me after yesterday." he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, you're back!" I exclaimed. 

"The guys already know but we should tell Mia I guess." he sighed.

"Yeah I guess..." 

"I'll call her now and get her to come over." he said, kissing me on the cheek before leaving the room.

So only ten minutes later Mia was already at the door, practically jumping on Harry when she saw him. I stayed as calm as I could, not wanting to cause any more arguing. I was getting ready for Harry to break up with her and announce that he wanted to be my girlfriend but then I realised I was wrong. He didn't even hesitate to kiss her back. I ran to my room, tears streaming down my face and that hopeless feeling filling me again.

I heard the door open and quickly wiped the tears away.

"Katie..." It was Mia. Oh joy. "I want to thank you for getting Harry back."

"No problem." I said flatly.

Later that day it was just me and Harry left at the house while everyone else went out grocery shopping. I wasn't in the mood for talking to him at the time so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up screaming. Damn I thought it was all over. Harry rushed over to me to see what was happening.

"Katie!" he yelled.

"Shit, Harry." I mumbled.

"What happened? Is it your dream again?" 

"Y-Yeah..." 

"What happened?" he asked, obviously terrified.

"M-Mia." 

"Mia?"

"Yes Mia. Your girlfriend Mia. My least favourite person on this planet Mia." I rolled my eyes.

"What did she do?"

"Well it started off with all of us being out for dinner, coincidence right? That's how it was last time. She pretended to be really nice to me throughout the whole thing just so you wouldn't believe me about what she did. She took me to the toilets and threatened me. Literally took a knife out and threatened me to death if I didn't stop being friends with you." I started sobbing uncontrollably. 

"It was just a dream Katie, it's not really going to happen."

"Oh really Harry? So how did my last dream turn out like huh?" 

"Okay I see your point. But now that you've told me I won't be stupid enough to not believe you." he put his arm around me but I shook it off.

"Yeah okay. I'm gonna go out for a while, bye." And then I was gone.

I came back quite late. Liam and Harry were still awake, talking.

"Hey, Harry told us about the new dream." Liam said.

"Well that's one good thing he's done at least." 

"Don't worry, we won't let her touch you. And just make sure that you tell us immediately after it happens." 

"Yes, sir." I said, saluting.

I went to bed before Liam and Harry but I couldn't sleep however hard I tried. I tossed and turned in my bed but something wouldn't let me sleep. Finally I gave up and went out into the living room to find Harry sound asleep on the sofa. I shook him awake slightly. 

"Hmm?" he muttered sleeply.

"Harry, I need you." At those words his eyes suddenly shot open and he sat up quickly. "I can't sleep and I feel pathetic asking this but could you come sleep with me... P-Please." 

He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. I was carried to my bed and he crawled in right after me, placing his arms around my waist and his head against the back of my neck. Soon after, sleep finally found me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was a pretty sucky chapter but I couldn't think of anything good :(