Elounor - Chapter 28

"Eleanor's PREGNANT!" Niall exclaimed.

"Eleanor's what!?" I shrieked and ran out into the main room where Louis was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, sobbing silently. Liam was patting him on the back while Zayn was in the kitchen getting him a drink to calm down. Niall plopped himself down beside Liam and Harry stood in front of them all with me, grabbing my waist. 

"Lou it'll be alright." I sighed, placing my hand on his shoulder. 

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. "It's not that that I don't want to be a dad or anything." he whispered. "El just thinks that I'm not gonna want to be with her because of all of this. I think she thinks it's all her fault but obviously it's not." 

"I'll talk to her about it, don't worry Lou. I won't let you down." I said, giving him a one arm hug. 

I gave Harry a peck on the cheek and quickly went into my room. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table. Danielle came over as quickly as she could as I called her first then we waited for Eleanor to finally show up. We made sure that Louis was in his bedroom before we let her in. Her make up was smeared all down her face and her eyes were still red from crying. 

"Oh my gosh." Danielle breathed as she embraced Eleanor into a massive hug. I joined in a few seconds later. "Are you alright?" 

"Do I look alright?" Eleanor snapped then softened a little. "Sorry, it's just pretty big news at our age. I'm gonna be a single mother at the age of 18, this will be a great story to tell the grandkids." She rolled her eyes sarcastically. 

"You're not gonna be alone." I told her.

"Oh yeah? How would you know? I doubt Louis wants to do as much as look at me." She said.

"El, he's going to support you in every way possible. He's been torn up about it just because you think he's gonna leave you. I know you weren't even together yet but trust me, he's not gonna let you raise this baby on your own. And besides, you'd have me and Dani anyway."

"I doubt he thinks that." she mumbled. 

"Look Eleanor," I said sternly. "You have nothing to worry about. Me, Dani and the guys will be supporting you one hundred percent in this. Louis will definitely help you throughout the time you're pregnant and we've only got a few more months till we finish school and you won't even have to be asked questions about the baby because no one will know." I smiled and hugged her tight. "Now let's go talk to Lou." 

Both me and Danielle grabbed Eleanor by her arms and lifted her off my bed. We practically carried her over to Louis' and Zayn's room where all the boys huddled together on the bed.

*Louis' POV*

I watched the girls walk into mine and Zayn's room. Eleanor looked so broken it hurt me to see her like this. I don't understand how she could have thought that I would honestly not want to help her raise the baby, after all I was the father of it whether she liked it or not. The lads immediately left the room with Danielle and Katie and left me and Eleanor in privacy.

"El, listen to me." I said, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Please don't act as if I don't want anything to do with your child... Our child." Her eyes sparked up. "Because I want everything to do with it. It's my fault as much as yours that you're pregnant, we're in this together. I'm not going to let anyone tell you different. If you ever thought about leaving me out of this well then just forget it because I'm gonna be with you till the end." 

A few silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled me into a hug. I hesitated before saying "I love you so much El." 

She let out another sob and snuggled into my chest. "I love you too."

"Will you be mine?" I asked, pulling her away so I could look into her gorgeous eyes. She nodded vigorously and planted her lips on mine. Butterflies burst in my stomach, I felt like one of those school girls who had just got her first kiss. Although me and Eleanor had been 'friends with benefits' for quite a while now, it really did feel like I was kissing her for the first time ever. It wasn't one of those hungry kisses full of lust, it was more one that was full of love and passion and longing.

It felt as if we were meant to be together.