Child reader x Ink Bendy - A kid?

Squeezing your stuffed animal tightly, you ran as quietly as possible, feeling a sob build up in your throat.
   You were only seven years old, and when you had seen one of your parents get arrested, you had taken it as a chance to run. And you ran, as fast as you could.
   When the shouts of people soon drowned out, you slowed your pace.
   Sniffling, you looked around, a soft whine coming from you before you saw it. A building- run down, but still a building. Maybe someone in there could help you!
   Grinning, you ran over, opening the door and walking inside. The air smelled unpleasant, but the cool air was a nice contrast to the hot, humid air outside.
   Making your way down the halls, you stopped at the sight of a hole in the floor.
   "Helloooo?"
   Peering down it, you attempted to see through the darkness- but the floor gave in beneath your feet, and with a scream, you tumbled into darkness.

   Waking up with a groan, you reached for your stuffed animal. Grabbing them, you hugged them tightly. Your arm hurt badly, but you didn't think it was broken- just bruised.
   You became aware of the sound of footsteps approaching you, and you looked up fearfully- only to find a walking dog?
   Standing up shakily, you looked up at them. "Hello? Whats your name?"
   The wolf crouched down closer to your height with a smile. "Hey there, my name is Boris. Whats yours?"
   "(Y/N)!!"

   You and Boris had made your way over to the safe room. You had a smile on your face, holding Boris' face, but you failed to notice the ink slowly creeping after you.

   It was a few months later, and you had made your way past a sleeping Boris and wandered through the halls.
   Clutching your stuffed animal, you looked around with a smile- but something grabbed you by the ankle, pulling you down.
   With one glance at it, you let out a scream- it was a faceless, humanoid blob of darkness.
   Kicking at it, you attempted to get away. What felt like claws began digging into your ankle. "Help!" You shrieked, your voice shrill in terror and pain.
   Suddenly, it disappeared into the ground. Gasping, you tried steadying your breath, beginning to cry as you curled up, your eyes shutting tightly.
   You felt something drip on you, and looked up. You went cold- it was like the creature you had seen before, but with a more humanoid form, and what looked mask. But it wasnt- it was his face.
   His perminant grin and the ink covering his eyes scared you. Was he going to hurt you?
   It reached down, gently lifting you up.
   "... Safe," he rasped, basically cradling you in his arms. Staring up at him, you felt yourself calm.
   Safe? He had helped you. You were safe.
   "Can- can you bring me back to Boris?" You asked quietly, and he looked up, beginning to move.

   When you had gotten back to Boris, the ink man disappeared, seeming to melt into the ground. That wasn't the last you'd see of him, though.
   He followed you. Protecting you. You came to realize that the ink creeping after you was him- despite being a demon, he was more like your guardian angel.
   You smiled as you sat on a chair, Bendy gazing around the safe room.
   You had found yourself a family.