Sammy x music lover!reader

Walking into the auditorium was quite surreal. So many instruments left perfect, untouched...

A piano. You smiled softly, walking over. You didn't even notice the man who peered down at you from the balcony.

You flinched back as the top of the piano slammed shut, but didn't hesitate to sit right down to play.

You rested your fingers on the keys, searching your mind for a song to play. Finding it, you smiled and began to play.

"Oh god, it's so so quiet here, the silence is slipping into my head... when monsters are loud, they're really quite delightful, its the silent ones that kill you, so please do watch out..."

You smiled, seeming to slip away from reality as you focused on the music. "We had a monster ball, and they all came out to play. They were dressed to the nines in their scary monster ways..."

You continued singing, playing the piano like you were born to do so. Sammy stared down at you from the balcony, seemingly just as entranced as you.

Allowing himself to sink through an inky portal, he silently stepped out of the wall behind you. Eventually, you finished up the song. Smiling, you set your hands on your lap.

You didn't expect for someone to begin talking, though.

"That was wonderful, little sheep," trilled a soft voice from behind you. Flinching, you turned and looked at him. He was a tall inky man, only wearing slacks, suspenders, and a Bendy mask.

You quickly stood up, taking a step back. He took a step forwards. "Worry not, I will not harm you," he assured you. "The lord hasn't asked for a sacrifice today."

You frowned, staring at him. "The lord?"

"Why, Bendy, of course!" He cried, stepping closer to you. "He... he will set me free from this inky hell..."

He shook his head. "But again, my lord hasn't asked for a sacrifice again." He said, then fell silent. "... do you think you could play it again? I haven't had anyone play for me in a long time."

Hesitantly, you nodded, sitting back down. "... what's your name? I'm (Y/N)." You returned your fingers to their spots on the piano.

He pulled over a chair, sitting down with a soft hum. "I'm Sammy Lawrence."

"... the... the music director?"

He nodded. "The music director."

You stared at him for a moment before nodding. So the voice was the one in the tapes, it wasn't just you mistaking it. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you," you said, looking down at the piano.

You began playing again, singing along to the song- it wasn't long before you found yourself in a trance like state.

Sammy listened, admiring your voice. He hadn't heard something so beautiful in a long while. He leaned back in his seat, letting out a silent sigh of content.

You turned to him once you finished, quickly noticing his relaxed position. "Want me to play another?"

Sammy nodded eagerly, pulling his chair closer to you. You smiled, turning back to the piano and finding another song to play.

He listened, smiling beneath his mask as he leaned back.

Honestly, he had been lying about Bendy not wanting a sacrifice. He just thought you were cute.