Beast Bendy x witch! reader

You were running as fast as you could. The shouts of the people behind you barely reached you as the wind whipped past your face.

You needed to get away. You didn't want to be burnt to death- hell, why couldn't they just leave you alone? All you did was simple little spells to help your garden grow and give good luck to others.

There- a place to hide. The place basically screamed bad vibes, but you had no other choice.

Running into the studio, you almost instantly felt the floor give way. And with that, you plunged into darkness.

Waking up with a start, you brought a hand to your chest as you wheezed. Fuck, your back hurt.

You forced yourself to stumble to your feet, all to aware of the feeling of being watched.

You continued on, your thoughts soon calming with the steady pump of ink through the pipes.

The music department just reeked of bad vibes once you arrived. You were still shaken up from earlier- the man you had seen and heard earlier clearly wasn't human.

Making it into Sammy's sanctuary, a shiver of fear crawled up your spine.

Someone was here. And just as you were about to turn around, something hard smashed into the side of your head. Stumbling, you fell to the ground, your vision getting blurry.

"Sheep sheep sheep, its time for sleep..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You awoke to see the man that hit you walking into a room, shutting the door. That totally isn't because the author didn't want to write his dialogue... no way. He just had nothing to say to you.

His voice echoed from the speakers. "Hear me, Bendy- arise from the darkness!" he called. "Arise and claim my offering!"

Your face blanched as ink began to drip from the ceiling. The clanking in the vents stopped somewhere above you.

A giddy laugh came from the speakers as the ceiling began dipping down. What seemed to be an inky portal opened up- and down fell a monster.

You let out a shrill shriek at the sight of it. Grabbing the chair you were tied to, he began quickly pulling you off.

You were too scared to even think of a spell. You just let yourself be dragged to wherever the hell he was bringing you.

Suddenly, you snapped out of it. Flicking your hand, the ropes around you burst into flames before disappearing.

Instant regret. You ended up tumbling head over heels because of the rate yoy were being dragged at. With a cry of pain, you soon skidded to a halt.

The monster stopped as he felt your weight disappear from the chair he was holding onto.

He turned around to look at you, a deep growl rumbling from his chest as he stepped towards you.

Holding your sprained hand close to your chest, tears dribbling down your face.

He didn't stop until he was right in front of you. Scooching back, you raked through your mind for a spell. But your thoughts were static, frantic and darting around desperately.

You whimpered softly, curling yourself up into a ball as you prepared for pain and death.

What you got, though, was a forked tongue licking your cheek. You flinched, startled- looking up at him with wide eyes, you watched as he sat next to you.

He let out a low rumble of a sound before plopping down like a dog.

You were... incredibly confused, to say the least. What in the fuck was he doing?

You reached out to him. "... hello there..?" You murmured, hesitating before resting your hand on his head.

He seemed to smile, leaning into your touch. Odd. But cute.

Moving away, you quietly gripped your sprained wrist with your spare hand. Gritting your teeth, you felt the familiar buzz of magic fizzling through.

Moving your hand, you smiled. It always does the trick. You hesitantly stood up, wincing. You felt sore all over. Reaching out, you gently pet the creature's head.

"Lets continue on, shall we?"

A/N: I... had an idea but I forgot to write it down and ended up forgetting. So im hoping this is good rhjsjs