Christmas Oneshots Part 2 - Tom and Allison

A/N: short, but I thought this was cute!

Tom remembered Christmas from when he was alive. Him and Allison sitting on the couch beside the tree, sipping cocoa and laughing.

In this hell, they had to make adjustments. They had no tree, and their couch was either just a few wooden chairs or their cots. They had no cocoa, either- the only food or drink they had was bacon soup, and they made it work.

The main improvement they had after moving into this hell was you. Tom sighed softly, leaning back in his chair as he turned to look at you. Allison was beside you, your hand in hers as she whispered sweet nothings to you.

He couldn't believe that he and Allison hadn't noticed your worth when you were all still alive. You had always been a sweet, pretty little thing. And even now, as your age began to show, you were still beautiful to him. To him and Allison, you were perfect.

Standing up, he walked over to sit beside you. You turned to look at him, smiling softly as you leaned against him. Tom wrapped an arm around you, resting his chin on your head.

Christmas would never be the same for you three. But if you were gonna be honest- you wouldn't have it any other way.

Tom gave you a gentle squeeze as Allison leaned closer against you two, humming a soft and familiar tune. Resting her head against your shoulder, her eyes fluttered shut.

Smiling softly, you listened to her humming. Tom seemed to quickly become sleepy, relaxing against you.

Leaning back against them, you let out a soft sigh of content. It still wasn't a traditional Christmas- and never would be.

But with Allison and Tom here, you wouldn't trade it for the world.