Searcher Norman x reader

When you walked out of the miracle station, your first thought was 'where the hell did The Projectionist's head go?'

You were baffled. You knew for a fact that Bendy had only dragged away his body, tossing his head aside.

But all that was left was a projector bulb. Picking it up, you stuffed it into your pocket before carrying on.

You didn't think about it anymore- not until a day or two later, when you stumbled across him.

The Projectionist. But... he was a searcher, desperately clawing around for something. You squeaked as he grabbed your leg, and you wiggled it out of his grip.

He didn't care, though. He was searching for something specific. A wail escaped his speaker as he continued searching for something.

His light. It was off. Perhaps...

You stepped closer to the overgrown searcher. "Projectionist," you murmured, making him pause.

Pulling out the bulb, you held it out for him. "Are you... are you looking for this?"

Norman fumbled around before gripping tightly onto your hand. You squeaked, but fell silent as he began grappling at the bulb.

A whine came from his speaker as he took it from you, trying his best to screw it into place. But all he could do was blindly fumble with it.

Afraid that the poor thing would break the bulb, you took it from him. "Hold still," you murmured, tilting his projector head up to look at you. Humming softly, you screwed the light in place.

The Projectionist looked away, the light flickering before turning on. You smiled softly- despite him trying to kill you before, he was quite cute as a searcher.

Suddenly, he gripped onto you. At first, you were terrified. Was he going to kill you? Drag you into ink?

Then, he let out a quiet coo from his speaker, his light flickering off as he gave you a light squeeze. Oh. He was hugging you.

Not wanting to disappoint, you hugged him back, setting your chin on his head.

He seemed happy, falling silent apart from the soft whirrs from his projector. Soon, he moved away. He let out a garbled noise, patting your side before disappearing into the ground.

And when you were face to face with Alice herself, he came to your aid- fully formed and shrieking like a bat out of hell.