Sammy Lawrence x pregnant!reader

A/N: hitting the requests out of order but I just had a big urge to write this. I recently played the game and I love Sammy even more now. Also we bringin back SHARK TOOTH SAMMY

Stumbling off the boat, you felt tears well up in your eyes.

You had enough with this place. There was only a single thing that kept you going- you placed a hand on your large stomach.

Sammy had stayed with you for... hell, months. And in that time, the two of you fell in love. So here you were- pregnant, trying to escape, and hoping desperately that Sammy was still alive.

You doubt that he was. Bendy had attacked him- the thought made your heart heart. Walking over the planks, you yelped as one snapped under your feet.

You had almost fallen into the ink. Well... it looks like you have to go forwards. Pulling yourself up the stairs, you sighed.

Your gaze wandered along the town of sorts as you continued on your way. You were silent, cautious- you didn't want to alert anything.

A sniffling caught your attention. You turned your attention to the boarded up room, almost instantly catching the figure behind it.

That wasn't just any lost one. He was sitting with his back pressed against the boards, so you could easily see the suspenders on him.

You quickly began making your way over, clutching the pipe. Could it be..?

"... Sammy?" You called meekly, nervous. What if it wasn't him? But the way he jumped at the sound of your voice, quickly stumbling to his feet- it was him.

He turned, staring at you through the wooden planks. You hesitated- was he ok? You could never know in a place like this, but the thought of him attacking you was certainly too much for you to bear.

"Sammy," you repeated softly, giving him a weak smile. "Sammy, I missed you so much..."

Lifting his axe, Sammy chopped down the boards with ease. "(Y/N)," he sobbed, stumbling forwards, "oh, my dear, you're ok..."

Quickly moving forwards, you grabbed him as he just about collapsed onto you. Kneeling down, you gripped the crying man close.

A sob of your own escaped your lips, holding him like letting go would result in an instant death. He seemed to do the same, not wanting to let go.

Sammy pulled away just slightly to look at your face. "(Y/N), my little sheep, I thought..." his voice trailed off as he gently cupped your cheek with one of his hands.

You leaned into his touch, your gaze travelling over what seemed to be claw-like scars on his chest. "Sammy..." you whispered, gently tracing your fingers over them.

Sammy pulled his mask off of his face, offering you a soft smile. "I'm alright," he murmured in response.

His attention soon turned to your stomach. He hesitated, gently resting his free hand on your swollen tummy.

"They're alright," you reassured him, smiling softly. "They're ok."

Sammy relaxed as if at least ten pounds had just been flung from his shoulders. Leaning forwards, he placed a delicate kiss to your lips- as if you were made of glass.

You placed one of your hands over his that still rested on your cheek, leaning into the kiss.

It was short and sweet. When Sammy pulled away, he used his thumb to gently wipe your tears away. "Don't fret, my little sheep," he murmured softly, "I'll never leave you alone again."

Axe forgotten, he lifted you up. Holding you bridal style, he only turned at the sound of approaching footsteps.

You turned to look, clinging to Sammy. It was Tom and Allison. You gave them a soft smile before turning your gaze back to Sammy.

"Lets get going," you murmured softly. Sammy nodded with a soft hum, beginning to walk back to the room he had come from.

You closed your eyes as the portal of ink opened on the wall, only opening them when you once again saw light.

You were back in the sanctuary. You smiled softly, sliding out of Sammy's grip and onto your feet. Turning to the man, you gently gripped his hand.

"I love you more than the whole world," you murmured, pressing a kiss to Sammy's cheek.

He let out what sounded like a purr. Wrapping his arms around you, Sammy rested his forehead against yours. "I love you more than anything, my little sheep."

A/N: I got a batim ad on youtube and Sammy had no right to hit me up and whisper in my ear like that but am I complaining? No