Toon! Charlie x male! ghost! reader

Requested by: Plit-plat
(f/c) = favorite color

You hummed as you wandered around, searching for your brother. Bendy was bound to be getting into trouble somewhere- hell, its just what he does.

Blinking, you wandered along. Your (f/c) skin glittered slightly in the sunlight as you peered past the bar.

You knew that you probably shouldn't be here. Clutching the pandora's box close to your chest, you sighed. You were about to leave, before-

"Hey! Thats him!"

Panic. It was The Butcher Gang. They had always wanted the damn box you had- you just wanted to keep it closed and safe! Whats wrong with that?

You didn't even turn to look as you ran off. Sadly, you were solid- you couldn't just hop through a wall. The box wouldn't be able to follow you through. So, you had to run.

Footsteps were quickly gaining on you. "Hey-"

Edgar grabbed you by the leg, making you fall. Floating up, you reached for the box- but Charlie grabbed it with a grin.

He tossed it to Barley, who threw it to Edgar. The three made their way back to the bar, tossing it between them so you couldn't grab it.

With a yell, you dove at Charlie- disappearing into his body.

And with that, Charlie ran away, leaving Barley and Edgar dumbfounded.

Once you found yourself in a safe spot, you floated away from Charlie- taking the box and backing away.

Charlie stumbled, rubbing his head with a groan. "Ah, what the hell-" he turned his gaze to you, watching as you tried making your way past him.

He grabbed your ankle, and you yelped, tripping. You tried scrambling back up, but Charlie stopped you.

"Why the bloody hell is that thing so important to you anyways?" He hissed, grabbing the box. You gripped onto it, your (f/c) eyes bright with fear.

"Don't! I don't want it open!" You cried, yanking it back. "Its special!"

Charlie just chuckled- he knew exactly what the box was. He dove to grab it again- but landed on top of you.

A dark blush covered your face as you hugged the box close to your chest. You were nose to nose with Charlie himself.

And, admittedly- while he certainly wasn't nice, that didn't make him any less attractive to you.

And what a surprise to see him blushing as he quickly scrambled off of you.

Hopping to your feet, you stared at Charlie through narrowed eyes. Was he faking that? He couldn't like guys, could he?

You were pretty sure that nobody could fake a blush like that. And you tended to be in disbelief when good things happened.

Charlie adjusted his shirt collar- and without a word, he made his way back to where his gang was waiting.

You watched him leave. If you had muscles, your legs would surely be weak. Still blushing, you made your way back home.

You didn't see Charlie again until about a week later. But he was alone.

He grabbed you by the arm, pulling you into an alley. You cluched the box fearfully, wiggling.

What was he doing? Would he hurt you? He pinned you against the wall, his eyes narrowed.

"You can keep the damn box," he muttered, as if he was embarassed, "on one condition."

You wiggled, confused. "W-what is it?" You asked, nervous.

You were a ghost, but you could still be beat up. Damn these cartoon plots-

Your thoughts went completely blank as Charlie pressed a kiss to your lips. For a few seconds, you stood completely still.

It didn't take long for you to lean into the kiss though, your eyes fluttering shut.

Charlie soon pulled away, watching you. "... so, do you agree?"

You quickly nodded. "Yes, I- I do," you said softly. As Charlie released his grip on you, moving away, you darted in and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"... tomorrow, at the lake, midnight?" You asked softly.

Charlie nodded, and the two of you parted ways.

When you got home, Bendy smiled at you. "Heya there. (Y/N)!" Bendy called, then chuckled. "You look like you've fallen in love. Who's the lucky guy?"

You only responded with a flustered smile as you made your way back up to your room, excited for the next night to come.