Chapter 2

Mark sighed in his hotel room. He was wearing nothing more than a white sweater which was owned by him since he was seventeen. By now, it had small holes bored into it. He was wearing black skinny jeans which he himself ripped on the knees as holes were formed there as well. He didn't want to look like a beggar. But a certain client, specifically named Im JaeBum, complimented that same outfit. Mark remembers the name oh so clearly because he wasn't the kind of guy looking for someone to fuck. He just had a lot on his plate. About his relationship problems with his long time crush, Park Jinyoung.

Oh, how Mark wished Jaebum had rented him for another night so that he didn't have to do the dirty work. But after that night, Jaebum never came. He thanked Mark and was really grateful to him though. He even paid him extra, considering his position was promoted.

You see, Mark wasn't one of those strippers working at clubs. Those were scary for him and the total money wasn't given to a single stripper. The clubs and bars owned some of it too. He collected clients from social media apps and posted slutty pictures of himself to bring the attention of those who were looking for a one night stand. And who was a guy. Mark was just the one. He never got enough money to live for a week though, so he had to do this almost  four to five times every week.

Mark sighed again. He looked at himself in the dressing table mirror across the room. Prominent eye bags under his shimmery emerald eyes, brunette hair messed up like it was morning, and his cheekbones which were shallower than the shallowest of waters. He looked at the time.
11:09 pm

"I'll just take a quick shower."