Chapter 15

Cheesy.

That was such a cheesy pick up line.

So cheesy that,

It made Mark want to cry happy tears.

Mark took hold of Jackson's soft hand while the blond grasped Mark's hip softly intertwining his other hand with Mark's.

A classic ball. Where the bedroom substituted as the dance floor. No ornaments, no decorations, no fancy clothes, no people.

Just Jackson and Mark's ball. Where they were lost into each other's eyes moving ever so much.

A single tear rolled down Mark's cheek indicating how God-damn happy this man made him.

Jackson noticed that and was confused.

"What's wrong? I-I'm sorry... If I've done something wrong! Please don't be mad, I'm sorry for-"

"You're too nice for someone like me, you know?"

"W-What?"

"All this... The dinner, the kiss, this dance, your kindness...."

Jackson wanted to comprehend that comment and think about it more. But then that would be the death of this dreamy atmosphere. Instead he smiled genuinely.

A smile that would make Mark's heart feel like it's in an unending rollercoaster.

"And you're too sweet for a guy of a business man type"

Mark giggled. "I actually thought of your dressing sense as really good until I saw your snapback"

Jackson softly rubbed Mark's cheek erasing the tear.

God. Jackson's touch was so warm Mark turned into chocolate, unknowingly holding his hand, melting into the warmth.

Jackson found this gesture gorgeous.

Mark was gorgeous.

The blonde wished he could do this everyday with Mark. Holding hands, kissing, dancing, and so much more. He'd kiss every damn scar, that cursed Mark away.

If only not for the  arranged marriage.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"