Chapter 6

"I-I-I've....Never... Done it with... A guy before..."

That surprised Mark. Who wouldn't want to have sex with the sex god himself? Jackson continued explaining.

"I.. uhm actually..you see... It's my first time... And I don't want to do "it" right now" Jackson stuttered.

Mark sighed.

"What do you want to now, Jia Er?"
Mark said with his milky like voice.

"Well, first you can stop calling me Jia Er cuz that's not my real name. My name's Jackson by the way."

"Okay, Jackson, what is your desire at the moment?" Mark asked softly not wanting to show frustration to his client.

Fuck. Jackson was just so in love with Mark's alluring voice he wanted to hear Mark repeatedly saying his name. But, he had to clear things up with him first.

"Well, you see... I... I'm getting married in two days." Jackson says with a bitter voice.

"And?" Mark asks being a bit worried but not showing it.

"It's a woman. I'm not into women."

"And... You don't want to get married because you don't swing that way?" Mark asked, leaning back, resting his weight on his slender arms.

"Yeah.... Also I didn't consent for my marriage. It's only to increase the partnership between her father and my father. The business kind of agreements. I don't even know my partner's feelings for me"

Jackson sighed. Usually, he wouldn't go around telling this kind of confidential matter, but since he was completely confident this would be the last time he'd meet Mark, he decided to let it all out.

"That's harsh...."

"Yeah," Jackson replied.

"But why me?"

"Huh?"

"Why would you choose someone like me to sleep with?"

Jackson was almost flabbergasted with that question. Did he not know how gorgeous looking Mark was? How plump and kissable his lips looked? How his hair was unknowingly styled so perfectly? How milky and smooth his body looked?

Ever since Mark had posted pictures of himself on Social media, Jackson had been masturbating to them, and had been embarrassed to admit it. But those pictures were Mark's body, after all, and now he felt guilty for having shamelessly moaning his name during orgasms. They felt so sinful but so right somehow.

"I... I... Just found you so beautiful" Jackson replied sighing, burying his face in his hands, not knowing what would be Mark's reaction to the confession.