Chapter 28

"What?"

"I mean, since you've got everything planned out, aren't you going to, you know, go?"

"Ah..... In that way.... Yeah... Looks like I should go...."

Mark said nothing, just silently tolerated his heart wrenching, going painfully unnoticed by the Chinese.

"I guess you should.... You've got a whole new life ahead of you yeah?"

Jackson nodded, but no words seemed to come out of his mouth. Mark had made his time all the more memorable and Jackson wanted to remember every second of it.

He wished he could spend every second with Mark.

Right from the beginning, Jackson had been encaptured by the gorgeousness that was Mark. And as absurd it seemed, without even knowing him personally, had just hopelessly fallen for his beauty.

But now, Jackson had fallen for each and every part of Mark.

His talks, his laugh, his crescent like eyes when he smiled, his loving personality, his electric kisses, Jackson had loved it all.

He's just too oblivious to his feelings for the younger. He liked him, a lot. But he couldn't trust his own feelings for Mark in just one night.

He wanted to get to know him better.

And if he could, he'd spend an eternity with him.

What was stopping him then?

Yeah! Nothing is stopping him. In the first place, Mark shouldn't even be in this position, shouldn't even be in this so card job. Mark shouldn't have bruises lining up every inch of his skin, he shouldn't be having sex with unknown men.

Jackson was really ashamed of the fact that he was one of those unknown men. But he's set another goal, which is to have Mark live a normal life.

After a prolonged period of deeply thinking, he spoke,

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"You're coming with me too."