Chapter 13

It was the best day for Jackson too,
He never thought his Social Media crush would say those words to him.

"Thank You for that compliment"

"I-I mean it..."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"This night's gotten a bit too awkward don't you think?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Then let's just talk..."

"Ok.."

"Well, I came to you because I needed some time to think about my marriage and I needed company."

"As in someone to talk to?"

"Yeah. I wanted to vent out all my problems to someone about my marriage"

"I'm so sorry for that."

"You don't have to be sweetheart"

"S-Sweetheart?"

"I just made things awkward didn't I?"

"No no! Its fine. You can call me anything you want."

"That's not right. You're not some object to be named.... You're Mark"

".... How did you know my name?"

Fuck. Jackson didn't want to say it. He didn't want Mark to find out. But he felt guilty as to using him as a self gratifying method.

"I-I found it on Social Media... And... I didn't want to say this but... You really arouse me... And I actually have aroused myself... Looking at you..."

Mark felt flattered. And flustered. That he had been the cause of someone's orgasm without actually being there.

"You probably see me as a pervert, don't you?"

Mark giggled.

"No, It's somewhat of a compliment that I am the reason you get aroused."

Shit. Mark Just made Jackson fall for him even more with that giggle of his. And he was happy his foolishness made the younger happy.

"Yeah... Can I call you Mark then?"

"Of course."