Chapter 21

Mark came out of  the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on his waist.

Showing all of the hardships he faced. And would never go away.

It was 5:52 am and the sun had still not risen so Mark was relaxing for sometime.

After the drops of water had dried from his sore and beat up body, he slowly put on his boxers and socks. While he  proceeded to wear his sweater, he heard a

Click

"Mark! I'm sorry I left you-"

Jackson stood there dumbfounded, rooted to the ground, when he realized Mark's body was covered in bruises and his eyes were swollen.

Mark just stood there in the middle of wearing his worn out sweater when he realized Jackson came back.

He forgot his bruises were visible.

"Mark?"

"J-Jacks-"

Jackson's eyes went unbelievably wide.

"Mark?! What happened?! Who did this to you?!"

Jackson was getting more and more devastated by the minute. He kept his calm for Mark's aid.

Mark was all that mattered at the moment.

Mark was just numb. Nothing but numb. And then suddenly realized the situation he was in.

He broke. He finally broke down.

And filled the room with his painful voice.

Mark was crying. This time, it was filled with the memories of abuse, unwanted sex and rape.

He let everyone do anything they wanted with him. He didn't want to live on like this anymore.

He just wanted to die. In any way possible.

His eyes were misty and covered with unwanted tears. So, so, so completely filled with sorrow.

Jackson just helplessly stood there. Caressing a crying Mark.

Mark just cried and cried until he formed incomprehensible words.