Chapter 8

Jackson's lips tasted like no other. They were so soft and smooth and tasted of mint.

Jackson tensed at first, but it all disappeared into thin air when Mark latched his hand with Jackson's.

Jackson melted into the kiss and started kissing Mark back. Mark's lips tasted like sweet strawberries and vanilla.

Mark deepened the kiss by locking his hand on Jackson's neck. Jackson let out a little moan into the kiss and Mark took that chance to slide his tongue into his mouth.

Jackson didn't retaliate. He let Mark take control. Mark explored each and every nook and cranny of Jackson's mouth. Mark then moved his hand to Jackson's soft cheek and continued the kiss and tugged at Jackson's pink shirt asking for permission on whether he wanted to do it now. Jackson had to break the kiss in need of oxygen.

"I don't... Want to do it... Now..." Jackson said in between heavy breaths. He was afraid Mark must've been annoyed after refusing so much but Mark was patient and understanding. He still wanted the kiss to last longer though. This was the first time he was so eager to kiss someone. And, even though the truth was embarrassing,

It felt good. Mark never felt this good in a long time.

"What do you wanna do in the meantime then?" Mark asked in a mellow voice.

"Might... Wanna order something first? We can... Maybe talk." Jackson offered.

He cursed himself at being so unromantic and awkward with Mark that he wanted the ground to drown him. He wanted the romantic atmosphere to return back.

But Woah. This was a night full astonishing and surprising moments for Mark. No one had ever been so caring and nice towards Mark. Aside from Jaebum but Jackson was different.

He was like nobody else.