Chapter 17

Warning: Mature content ahead.

"C-Can I... Make.... Love to you?"

"Y-Yes.."

The couple took to the bed, Jackson on top of Mark kissing him passionately while Mark was slowly unbuttoning Jackson's pink shirt. They were in no hurry. Jackson helped the brunette take off his own shirt and when he did, he felt his heart twist in painful ways.

Mark was so thin. Mark would be able to cover the bruises, but not the ribs poking out.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

"You're so thin... You need to eat more darling" Jackson said running his fingers across Mark's ribs while Mark was resisting the urge to let out a whimper.

Mark felt ashamed by that comment. He wanted to be attractive for others. This was the only way he knew how. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a positive Jackson who wore a smile.

"I'll make sure you do."

And continued kissing him. Mark was so happy with the statement, he didn't care if it was a lie. The man on top of him just gave him such inexpressible euphoria.

Mark moved on to removing Jackson's pants, while Jackson gripped the younger's hips gently and left trails of kisses on Mark's neck. He helped Mark by removing his own jeans.

Mark was just staring at the bulge in Jackson's boxers. Jackson was somewhat embarrassed because of that.

And Mark found it somewhat cute.

Mark reunited his puffy lips with Jackson's and slowly started pumping the blond's member.

Mark's massaging was nothing like Jackson's masturbating.

It felt so much better.

Jackson's member was now completely rock hard as Mark kicked off his and the older's boxers. It was fairly huge to say in the least.

Mark took out a tube of lube and a packet of condoms out of the nightstand drawer and gave it to Jackson.

Jackson quickly wore the condom and applied some lube on his fingers and crotch while Mark was impatiently waiting.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes" Mark said breathlessly.

"I'll stop if it hurts too much"

"Y-You're the v-virgin here"

Jackson was embarrassed there, but he connected his forehead with Mark's and slid his hand behind Mark's neck.

"I can't imagine how much it will hurt, so focus on me"

And with that, Jackson kissed Mark deeply and slid his lube coated finger into Mark's swollen entrance.

Mark moaned shakily and held on to Jackson's back and closed his eyes tightly still kissing Jackson ever so deeply.

Jackson let him get used to the feeling adn rubbed his finger inside Mark to stretch him out. He then slid one more finger in and moved both of them in rhythm. Slowly and steadily and started kissing Mark's ear lobe, his neck, his abdomen, his ribs leaving a trail of sweet hickeys. He returned to Mark's face and kissed him softly and kindly.

Mark had so desperately craved this feeling, he accepted it all. The pain and the pleasure.

Jackson then took out his fingers and positioned his throbbing member against Mark's entrance.

"May I?"

"Y-Yes" Mark said his voice almost cracking.

Jackson slowly put his crotch inside Mark and just in case it hurt too much, he latched his hand onto Mark's and kissed him to ease the pain. Mark held onto Jackson's back and crossed his legs around the blond's waist.

By now, Jackson put his whole member in Mark and began to move gently. Mark's rim had tightened around Jackson's cock which gave Jackson heavenly pleasure.

Jackson once again kissed Mark as he moved inside him slowly.

Mark had never in his prostitute career, got such immense pleasure having sex with a man.

Jackson made Mark's back arched, his breath hitched, his toes curl and head thrown back in pure ecstasy.

The sound of slow music, Mark's heavenly moans, Jackson's sexy voice worked amazingly well with each other creating the perfect atmosphere.

"J-Jackson... Y-You're...  a-about to- AH!"

Jackson finally found Mark's sweet spot and hit it once again making Mark arch his back, screaming Jackson's name in ecstasy over and over again.

Jackson was at his limit too. And he came over and over again.

"M-Mark!" Jackson cried out.

It felt so good to yell his name and now, he didn't have to feel guilty.

On the other hand Mark hid his face in the crook of Jackson's neck out of embarrassment.

Jackson took his member out of Mark and Mark slowly removed his legs from Jackson's waist.

Jackson then kissed Mark on his pomegranate red lips, his nose, his neck, all the way down to his crotch where Jackson softly licked the tip of Mark's leaking member.

Jackson looked at Mark for permission. Mark was so flustered he couldn't say anything, instead, he let out a small nod.

Jackson softly kissed Mark's tip. He then proceeded to put it inside his mouth and gently began to lick his throbbing crotch.

Mark's eyes were filled with tears as he grabbed the bedsheets. Jackson had given him so much pleasure and happiness in one night.

The feeling of wetness of Jackson's tongue made Mark arch his back.

Jackson licked Mark's crotch and hollowed his cheeks to take in more of Mark's leaking crotch.

Jackson felt Mark at his limit.

"J-Jackson... I-I'm about.... t-to cum- A-AH J-JACKSON!

Mark's head bobbed back in euphoria as he came in Jackson's mouth. Jackson slurped all of Mark's semen.

If it was even possible, Mark had become more and more red due to the fact that someone consumed his semen.

Jackson then moved back up to Mark's face,  where Mark looked more angelic in the moonlight. Jackson kissed Mark one more time while slowly rubbing the  tears away from his eyes with his thumb before they finally fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.