Chapter 3

Mark entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. It was quite luxurious to say in the least. Scented soaps, shampoo and even a closet of vanilla extract candles. He stripped himself of his clothes. You could see he didn't get to eat much as his ribs were clearly visible, thighs that didn't even touch while walking or sitting, body so pale and bruises lining almost every inch of his angelic figure from his last client.

His last client was very pissy looking and to the unfortunate luck of Mark, he was even more hot tempered at bed. There were even visible scratch marks on his waist due to the strong and harsh grip of that client. They seemed like they were done be a ferocious wolf.

Nevertheless, Mark pretended to enjoy it, letting out fake moans. It was one of the worst experiences of clients he ever had. The client even vent out all his anger by hitting him. He wasn't in his right state, he was drunk and smelled of smoke.

Mark let the warm water flow through his body as he ran his shampoo through his hair. He let all his thoughts drown along with the flowing water.

After he was done, it was 11:22. Jia Er still hadn't come. Mark had taken the time to apply concealer over his body so that his client wouldn't notice his bruises, his eye bags and every other flaw Mark thought he had. He covered them all.

Mark sighed. Jia Er still hadn't arrived. He was tired of waiting. He looked out of the window and saw the night lights. They were so pretty. Unlike him. That's what he thought. He thought himself disgusting to have to do this for a living. Never in his life did he ever think he had to do this. He was lost in his thoughts when the door opened.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"