Chapter 32

Once Jackson and Mark reached Jackson's not so surprisingly large Villa, Mark was flabbergasted for a good 10 minutes.

That was until Jackson's parents appeared outside the humongous house.

Parents, Don't you feel like they just ruin almost everything?

But then at the same time feel guilty since they gave birth to you and sometimes use blackmail against you?

But then heck, you never asked to be born!

But fuck that! You wouldn't have seen the good things in the world!

But then there's bad things in the world too.

That's how Jackson was feeling at the moment.

And when her mom opened her mouth, Jackson didn't want to deal with it.

But he's ready to do anything for his loved ones.

"If it isn't the one and only Jackson Wang Ka Yee" his mom spat.

Jackson handed his car keys to Mark and told him to stay in there.

Not wanting to be a bother, Mark left the conflicted family.

His mom, standing in a demeaning pose, along with his father, whose anger was barely coped by his wife.

"What in the world did you do this time Jackson! Tell me the reason why your financée isn't to be found anywhere!"

"And her parents even saw this chit left on her study!"

"Explain all of this haphazard Jackson!"

Jackson was honestly so sick of these bombarding questions he decided to raise his voice just so that he could be heard.

"Give me a moment please! I can't answer so many questions at once!"

His mom was completely stunned and his dad boiled with more anger. But he shut them up.

"Mom... Can I see the chit please?"