Chapter 30

"So please..."

Mark's heart was aching with how much Jackson begged him. He didn't want to go. He'd only be a bother.

"I can't Jackson.... How can you look after your own needs if I'm there? You should just leave it Jackson..."

"I can look after the both of us Mark! You should also continue with your studies too!"

"Thank you so much Jackson but I... I don't think I'll be able to...."

"Why not? You can even get another part time job and be safe Mark"

Jackson couldn't bear to see Mark in such a condition. His heart just hurts for anyone who has to go through this.

For anyone who is forced to go through this.

He felt hurt for them. But he felt the need to protect Mark from all that is dangerous.

Mark isn't even the legal age to be doing this kind of thing. But he had to. But now Jakcson was offering him a place to stay why couldn't he take up on that offer?

He didn't know. It couldn't only be for the reason that he was a burden... He didn't want to feel like he was taking advantage of Jackson.

Mark remembers what Jackson had said during their intercourse.

"you need to eat more darling...."

"I'll make sure you do"

Those words so vague yet so clearly etched on to his memory.

All the happiness Jackson gave in one night, Mark greedily wanted it again. Because he was deprived of feeling happiness. He was separated from it. But his heart craved for more.

So he said it unconsciously.

"I want to go with you Jackson."