Chapter 12

"Why didn't you sleep with me yet?"

Jackson gulped. Well, he did say he didn't do it with a guy,

But to be fairly honest,

"I'm a virgin"

Mark's eyes went incredibly wide. Why? Why, Why, Why?! Why of all good looking men who are crooks on the inside, did Jackson have to be not even a good guy, but an innocent one?!

Mark felt sad. Sad for Jackson, Pathetic for himself. Pathetic as to he'd be Jackson's first, and that he wasn't good enough to be Jackson's first, Sad for Jackson that he chose Mark to be his first.

"Surprising, right? I'm sorry for that. My dad had told me I wasn't manly enough because of that."

"No no no no no no no....." Mark said fastly as he could.

"What?"

"You don't have to be sorry for that. It's not that...  You know.... That a guy has to prove his manliness by doing "it" with someone.... Its manly if they are willing to admit their mistakes.... And doing it whenever.... They want to...."

Jackson was stunned. Manliness had always been explained to him in a different way. But he always thought of manliness similarly as Mark.

He felt really content and thankful to Mark. He wanted to hear his words from someone else's mouth. And he couldn't be more glad it was Mark.

The brunette continued.

"I-I-I was... Surprised because....."
Mark didn't want to continue being too shy to say it.

"Because?"

"Y-You're so nice.... Who wouldn't want to do i-it with you?"