Chapter 26

"Did you.... Come out to your parents?"

Mark was hoping he'd say yes. But, things never go as planned.

"No" Jackson sighed, looking at his hands.

"Oh.." was all Mark could say at the moment.

Silence resonated the dim-lit room as Mark and Jackson were in deep thought.

Jackson just wanted to explain the situation to his ex-fiancée's parents, but there was also a heavy pressure of coming out to his parents and a greater pressure on how they would react and whether they would still consider him their son.

Jackson never had a really great relationship with his parents.

His parents never tucked him to sleep at night, never made homemade meals for him, never actually considered how he was feeling at his teenage phase. They just tamed him into becoming the future heir of the company and keeping the company at the pinnacle.

Jackson thought it was for his own good and that his parents were proud of him and loved him. But that all changed when he met two life changing idiots who went by the names of BamBam and Yugyeom.

They were ridiculously the best friends Jackson had ever had. And when his marks deteriorated from a 97 to a 89.5, his father yelled painful profanities at him and made him redo the whole question paper 20 times.

He even told Jackson to stay away from BamBam and Yugyeom thinking that sticking around them any longer would degrade Jackson's marks and he didn't want their gay sickness to spread to him.

That's what ticked off Jackson the most. He knew BamBam and Yugyeom didn't hand around him just for his money or because he came from a rich family.

They just wanted Jackson to experience real freedom and happiness.

And mind you, they were successful in that.

Math grades, standard meticulous behavior, way of speaking, walking, acting, his parents had drilled it into his head.

All of that so called hard work just to suddenly find out he was gay?

They probably wouldn't accept it.

"Of course!" Jackson said snapping his fingers.