Chapter 7

"I... I... Just found you so beautiful"

Mark was stunned. Beautiful. Those words never had so much power before anyone else had said them. But Mark knew he'd remember those words that just had so much meaning at that moment.

No one had ever called him that. It would only be sexual and arousing words like slut, princess, daddy's girl, little bitch and so on.

"So you saw my pictures on Social Media?" Mark was flustered asking that question.

"Y-Yeah..."

"What part of me did you find beautiful?"
Mark asked, rethinking that Jackson probably didn't mean it.

Jackson didn't have what it took to face Mark. But he replied

"Well... Your body looked so smooth and milky... And... Your face was always innocent looking and how your hair perfectly fit you even though it's messy and how that sweater suits you so much and how kissable your lips look-"
Jackson stopped for a moment's breath letting his heart speak for his mind.

Mark was just... Surprised. No one had ever complimented him this much. Only during sex. It made Mark's heart flutter.

But he knew he couldn't have those feelings with his client as this would be the last time they met. He was gonna get married after all.

"And... And how-"

"Kissable, huh?" Mark interrupted.

"What?"

"That must be your first desire then" Mark whispered.

And without hesitation, he leaned in to kiss Jackson.