Chapter 4

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

Mark was removed from his fantasies and snapped back to reality by a panting voice. It was probably his client, Jia Er. Yes, yes, yes. His client never posted a picture of himself, so he wasn't very sure.

Jia Er was in a luxurious unbuttoned navy blue coat, with a baby pink colored shirt inside, striped navy blue trousers to match the look. His face was covered with a black mask, on his head was a snapback cap, blonde strands peeking out ever so slightly. That didn't go with the classy business man look. Well, he was 21 after all.

He stood at the door, his back bent, as he panted. Nonetheless, Mark was startled, but had regained posture and sat on the bed.

The client took off his cap and mask, only to reveal a handsome face. He ran a hand through his blond messy hair which revealed his earring.

Mark's eyes went unbelievably wide. He never expected to have such a gorgeous looking client. Most of his clients were either young and smelled of cigarettes, or in their late fifties, married that too, looking for a good fuck.

"Is there something on my face?" Jia Er asked. Mark realized he had been staring too long. "N-n-no..." Mark stuttered. Even his voice was sexy and at the same time, milky.

Jia Er let out a soft smile. A real smile.
"Well, I was hoping to leave a good impression."

Mark returned that smile, although it was fake. And slutty. He knew he had to fake it. This man only was here to have a good time, right? Mark was here to deliver that pleasure to him.

"Come have a seat" Mark said seductively. And Jia Er was truly seduced with that voice. Which guy wouldn't be seduced? After all, Mark knows exactly what to do and how to do it.

Jia Er accepted the offer and sat next to him.

"You must be Jia Er, right?" Mark questioned, massaging Jia Er's thigh. "Uh... Yeah, that's me" Jia Er replied rubbing the back of his hair. To tell the truth, he was nervous but the thigh massage provided by Mark was the exact thing he needed to remove stress.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Mark whispered seductively in Jia Er's ear.

"So,What do you want to do tonight Jia Er?"