Chapter 34

Jackson then walked to his Aston, where Mark was sitting so anxiously he didn't notice the Chinese man entering the car. He noticed only after Jackson had slammed the door open. Mark was afraid something wrong might've happened but Jackson's face reassured him. But he couldn't resist asking.

"What happened?"

"I had an argument with my parents about my Fiancée, and they just won't give up" Jackson said, steering the wheel to his rented 2 storey house.

"I'm sorry about that... But if you really don't want to marry, I'm happy you decided against it."

"I'm happy too. Very much happy." Jackson replied with his squirtle smile.

"But where are we heading to...?"

"To my house this time. I just came here to patch up things with my mom and dad."

"You own another house?" Mark asked surprised.

"Rented, actually. I'm planning on buying it any time soon."

Mark was wowed by the amount of richness his family owns. But rich or not, Jackson is still Jackson.

"Also, I'm not going to be taking over my father's position in his company."

"Really? But this morning..."

"Yeah... I wanted to clear that up with you now... I have my own company that I've been working in for 3 years straight now."

Jackson was stating the truth. It was his brainchild to make a company and along with that an online website where people of all ages could register to post their music and create it copyrighted under them as well.

But only people who have been there for a long time and active have actually been working alongside Jackson in managing his company. Cool thing was, everyone could choose a different name for themselves.

So Jackson explained all that too Mark and by then, they reached Jackson's house.

Smaller than that of his parents, but it sure felt like home.

And Jackson and Mark entered, and so their lives took a much, much better then after all the storm.

  End.