Epilogue

Dedicated to AnalesiaSprouse11

Mark, now twenty-two years old, graduated, not having to sell his body for a living anymore, is living in peace and is in love with Jackson.

Jackson, twenty-four, pretty young age to find the true soulmate, ain't it? Well, he is an independent CEO and has found the love of his life.

A lot of things took place after all the mess that the youths had tried to fix. They did their part, but the rest was left to their parents to fix.

Youngji was happily married with Youngjae, even without children.

Her parents hadn't tried to reach out to her out of guilt, and remained egotistical.

Jackson was happily living with Mark, he had proposed to him right after he graduated and Mark couldn't be more happy.

As for Jackson's parents, they were still bitter about finding out that he was gay, and couldn't bear it. But Jackson had more important things to worry about.

Mark, with the help of Jackson, found out his mothers whereabouts, but only to realize that she passed away due to anemia leaving a letter of apology and regret to Mark for not having accepted him earlier and that he'd still be her loving son. It was very hard on Mark, but now he realized he had someone by his side to grieve the pain with.

Coincidentally, Mark was roommates with Park Jinyoung, the man that all girls swooned over. But he knew Jinyoung was taken, and by a man Mark knew all too well. They made the best pair of naughty friends in college.

And even more conveniently, Jaebum worked under Jackson's company! He worked under the name 'Defsoul' and found it out when Jinyoung told Mark about his man. Both the pair of lovers, as in Mark and Jackson, along with Jaebum and Jinyoung, got to know each other. Jaebum revealed about having met Mark the same way Jackson did, but claimed he didn't touch with Mark in any way. Things went well after their encounter.

Mark had felt the emotions of love and friendship while Jackson was independent and free to be himself when with Mark.

And it was all because of that Fateful Night.