Chapter Four

Elizabeth's POV.

"Ahhh, how much longer do we have to go? Its freezing in this damn forest." Whined Naomi.

I don't know if this was a good idea after all. We could bump into another killer that was patrolling the forest, or they could hear Naomi whining.

"Shh Naomi, the killer's could hear us."

"Oh I forgot about the killers that are in the forest." Naomi said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, you may think I'm crazy now but just wait till you see it for yourself."

"I know but if you could see yourself in my perspective, finding a myth at 2 am is just crazy." Naomi said as we both stopped dead in our tracks at a sound of a stick snapping in the distance.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Hello is anyone there?." Naomi called out into the distance.

"Naomi, shut up. All we know that it could be a killer!" I shout whisper at her.

"It probably just a deer or something, there is no such things as killers in the woods." Naomi said as she got cut off.

"And thats where you are wrong little lady." Said a being who I could just see in front of us. Making both Naomi and I turn to face the being.

Using my nocturnal instincts, I focused on the being, he had his hands in the pockets of the hoodie was wearing, he wore Jean's but the horrific thing was his face. There was two long cuts up the side of his cheeks to form a smile, his eye lids were burnt off and there was blood stained on his hoodie.

"Now that I have both of your attentions, please just GO TO SLEEP!" He shouted as he lunged at me, tackling me into the ground, sitting on top of me pinning me down.

"Naomi Run!, get Help!" I shouted as she began running back to the village. The guy that was pinning me down plunged his knife into my shoulder.

"AHHH!... SLENDERMAN!" I screamed in agony.

"Wait what the-" the guy started to say really confused before getting tackled really hard by someone who was moving really fast.

Slenderman's POV.

Sitting in my study at my desk for hours after I last saw Elizabeth a couple of hours ago was so boring. I sat there with a pencil in one hand and my face in the other just scribbling on a piece of paper. I wonder when or if I should tell the Pasta's about Elizabeth. What would they think of me being in a relationship or what Elizabeth calls it 'being mates' with a werewolf.

*knock*knock

"Come in." I said not bothering to look over my shoulder to see who it is. After hearing one of my stools being dragged over beside me and a smaller figure climbing up to sit in it, I figured I knew who it is.

"Hey Slendy."

"Hey Sally, what are you doing?" I said.

"Nothing much, I was just bored so I thought I could see what you were doing." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah well I was drawing up my pages but now I don't feel like it anymore." I said rubbing my forehead with my free hand.

"Ooo I'll draw the pages for you, I love drawing." She said really excited.

"Sure, here is a pencil and there is some paper." I said giving her the things she needed as she started drawing away at my desk beside me.

"Why are you so distressed Slendy, I can feel it." She said with her eyes still on the page she was drawing on.