Update.

Heyo all suicideduckie here with a update. Part II is in the works at the moment and I have came up with a title but I don't know if I want to change it. If you have an idea please comment.

Their Way (Part II of Their Story)

I haven't even started writing the first chapter just yet but it won't take to long. At least the first few chapters won't be weak like in this book. I could fix it but I'm lazy so I commend you that you made it to the end of the story.

Even though like I said I make this story up as I go along, I want to do a Spoiler for what may happen with the next part. The following is going to be a spoiler in no particular order that may or may not be in the part II series

S P O I L E R   A L E R T   ! ! !

******

Emily's POV.

"So... we never got the chance to talk about... you know." Said Julian out of the blue.

This caused my nerves to jump through the roof.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that." I said putting my gaze to the floor.

"No I'm sorry for not telling you about me sooner." He sighed.

"I don't blame you that you killed me. I'd prob...." He was saying before I cut him off by giving him a long but passionate kiss.

******

Slenderman's POV.

"Why are you here!" I yelled with a mixture of anger and sadness.

"I'm hear to give you a second chance." Said Elizabeth.

"No! Go away!" I demanded.

"No. A lot of people need you Slendy. Emily needs you." She said.

"I'm finally at rest now. Something I have dreamed of for most of my life." I replied.

She gave me a angry expression before slapping me across the face.

*******

Emily's POV.

"Julian where is Emma?" I Said hoping that she is with him.

"With her grandfather." Shrugged Julian who was talking to BEN Drowned.

Slenderman's POV.

The little wolf pup had trouble scrambling up the side of the mountain that we were climbing. Using a tendril I picked her up by the scruff and I climbed the rest of the way. Reaching the top of the mountain I sat her down on firm ground. The pup shifted to her human form and rolled around on her back in a fit of laughter.

"That was fun Grandpa!" She laughed.

********

26/02/19 update:

Hey all!

Just finished the cover art and published the first chapter to Their Way.

Check it out as I swear you won't be disappointed.

Duckie out 🦆