Chapter Five

Slenderman's POV.

"Wait what is happening right now?" Naomi said freaking out.

"Like I said, there all real, the people in the stories are all real. Slenderman isn't just some myth, he is my mate." Elizabeth stated to her.

"So the creeps are all real, and you're mates with that?" She said pointing at me.

How rude.

"That's a highly rude and offensive way of putting it." Said Elizabeth a little pissed off at her attitude.

"I'm sorry, I really am but I'm just wrapping my head around all of this. There's just too much to take in all at once you know." Said Naomi rubbing a hand on her forehead.

"Don't worry Naomi, I understand that it would be hard to believe in something that you haven't believed in to start with." I said as I shifted into my human form. I thought it would be easier for her to process everything if i looked more like them.

"Oh wow, you can change into a human?" She said a little surprised.

"It's a Slender thing." Said Liz, who looked at me and smiled.

"Please, its late now, how about we meet again at the lake where we second met Liz." I asked both Liz and Naomi. They both nodded in agreement.

"Um hey slenderman?" Said Naomi.

"Yes, Naomi." I asked back.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier, about you and the others being creepy and calling you a it." She said holding out a hand.

"Don't worry about it, and please, call me Slendy, any friend of Liz is a friend of mine." I said shaking her hand.

"Slendy?" Said Liz with concern.

"Yes Liz?" I said walking up close to her. Wrapping my arms around her.

"What are you going to do about the killer or the rest of them for that matter. Naomi and I can't just walk into the forest to see you tomorrow, we might get attacked again and maybe they will finish us this time." She said burying her head into my shoulder.

"Don't worry Liz. I will just have to tell them about us so they know to look out for you."

"Really? That would be awesome." She said with a smile.

"Anything for you." I said planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Naww, I love you." Said Liz.

"I love you too." I said as we both shared a kiss.

"Ewww gross, I'm here you know guys." Said Naomi pretending to gag.

"You and Kai kiss in front of me all the time. Now it's your time to suffer the horrors that I had to deal with." Said Liz giving me another kiss.

"Yuck, I'm heading off in this direction home. I'll see you in the morning Liz. Goodnight Slenderman." Said Naomi as she started to walk.

"Just don't wonder off too far North, my proxies are over in that direction."

"Well I'll just have to move fast then." Said Naomi shifting into her wolf form and sprinting off into the darkness.

"Yeah it's best if I follow as well. Would it be alright if Kai tagged along tomorrow as well? Naomi would appreciate it." Said Liz.

"Yeah sure, I hope the reaction isn't as bad as Naomi's."

"He'll take it well but just in case he doesn't, just be in your human form." She said.