Chapter Twenty Three

Emily's POV.

We talked and laughed our way through Science. I never had anything quite like this back in the tribe because everyone was too intimidated by me because I was also a Slender. I told Julian about what happened with Sasha in the bathroom and we both laughed.

I finally had made a real friend.

Whatever I'm feeling must be what everyone feels when they find a friend but it feels way too powerful.

"So out of everything you could think of you called her a cow?" Said Julian.

"Yes? Isn't that creative of me?" I laughed.

"Yes I suppose but there are way worse words that you can describe her." He said.

"Well she told me to stay away from you and I may have said that you're my man toy." I grimaced as I bared my teeth.

"Wow. Where you're teeth always like that?" He said looking surprised.

My hands shot up to feel my teeth and shock slapped me in the face. They were sharp and pointy like my wolf's teeth.

Oh shit!

My wolf was bubbling up to the surface that much that I started slightly taking my wolf's form a little. I need to work on concealing more better but it's too late now.

The ca- I mean wolf is out of the bag.

"Don't worry. Our secrets are safe with us." He said.

What does he mean by our secrets?

He then bared his teeth and to my surprise they were sharp like mine when I took my wolf form.

He's a freaking werewolf?!

"Wait... you?" I said as I brought my voice down to a whisper.

"Yes." He whispered back.

The bell then rang to signal the end of Science and the start of recess.

"Best if we keep quiet about it until a time when we're out of school." He said as he got out of his chair

I knodded back as I did the same.

We walked out into the large open part of the school where there were students either eating or talking at picnic tables, under trees or walking around.

"Oi love birds!" Called out Tank who was sitting on a picnic table with another guy and a girl.

Julian just smiled and shook his hand knowing that there was no way he could argue no. We walked over to the table and sat down.

"Rennae, Salazar. This is the new girl Emily. Emily this Rennae and Salazar." Said Tank as I shook there hand.

"And she's also Julian's love interest." He snickered.

"Is not." Muttered Julian who was sitting beside me.

"What are you saying?" I pretended to be shattered.

"Ah- I - I'm." He said shocked.

"I'm joking Julian." I laughed.

Tank, Rennae and Salazar all laughed.

"She's a stunner Julian. If you don't date her I'll be ashamed of you." Laughed Rennae.

They started talking about other things about Julian and I but my attention drifted off as I started looking around for Natalie.

"Who are you looking out for?" Asked Julian.

"Oh just a friend that I had made before I met you and Tank." I said.