Chapter Twenty Six

Emily's POV.

"The rules are simple. I'll ask three questions and if you get one wrong you die, get two wrong Sasha dies, get three wrong you both die and if you get them all right and I'll let Sasha go with only some minor cuts and bruises." I said.

"Okay." Said Heather with her voice shaking.

"A long time ago, a torture device was created. It was a sarcophagus filled with many long spikes where the victim was placed. When the doors were shut, the victim was impaled everywhere except the head and heart so the victim suffered a painful death. What is the device called?" I asked.

I learned about this in History at school.

"IRON MAIDEN! IT'S CALLED THE IRON MAIDEN!" Yelled Heather desperately on the other side of the phone.

"Good job." I said.

"Tell me this. Are werewolves real?" I asked.

"What! That's not a question that's a belief! A myth!" Screamed Heather.

"This is rigged!" Yelled Sasha.

I slapped Sasha hard to shut her up. I did rig this question so the grand finale can be really interesting.

"Answer me!" I yelled at Heather.

"No." I could feel Heather cringe.

"Wrong answer!" I said.

"NOOO!" Screamed Sasha.

"Oh shit!" Said Heather as she started to cry.

"Hey don't worry. You might have a chance to survive if Heather gets the last question wrong. Now this question is going to test the friendship between the both of you." I paused.

"On a clear sunny day when the sun is at it's highest peak, what color is the sky." I asked.

"No! Why!" Yelled Heather.

"Because I want to see how strong the relationship between you two. You have the choice to save yourself or sacrifice yourself for Sasha. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I can't answer! I'm going to hang up!" Cried Heather.

"If you do that you both die. You got one wrong so Sasha dies and the rules say that if you hang up you die!" I chuckled.

"Heather! Get it wrong! I don't want to die!" Cried Sasha.

"Ooooh Heather. Looks like sasha is a bit selfish when it comes to life and death situations. I'd choose the right answer if I were you." I grinned at the phone.

"BLUE! The sky is blue..." she said as her voice cracked at the end.

"Fuck you Heather!" Screamed Sasha.

"I'm sorry Sasha." She said.

I unleashed my tenrils and slowly sauntered over to Sasha who scrambled over into a corner. I threw the phone onto the bed that was on loudspeaker.

"You can't do this! That second question was rigged! There is no such thing as werewolves you blank face octopus bitch!" She said.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I smiled as I shifted from my Slender form to my human form and half into my wolf form where my teeth, canines, claws, body hair and ears grew.

"What the Hell!" She managed to scream before I ripped her throat out with my teeth in a blood thirsty way as her life drained from her body.

My eyes glowed in the usual color they did when I was in my wolf form. I retracted my teeth, claws, ears and other wolf features I had and returned back to my Slender form. I picked up the phone where I could hear her crying.