Chapter Nine

Narrator POV.

Now it has been a while since I last checked in. Slenderman and Elizabeth's love grew over the past three weeks with Slenderman visiting Elizabeth more often, day and night. Today Elizabeth was with her father Razor while Slenderman was hunting people in his forest. Today is Elizabeth's and Slenderman's lucky day. As a surprise was going to shock them both, good or bad.

Elizabeth's POV.

Today was a nice and sunny day. I was walking with my father Razor as we strolled through the pack's village. She remembered what he had said to her when she was a kid when they went for a walk like this.

~~~

"Now Liz, see everything in front of your eyes? The land that we stand on to the people that live on it?"

"Yes Daddy." I said smiling up at him.

"Well one day they will need somebody to lead them, to protect them and the land that they stand on." Dad said smiling back at me. "Now Liz  that somebody has to be you. When the time is right, you will be Alpha of these people." He added.

~~~

"So Dad, what is the reason why you called for me so early in the morning?" She asked, wondering why he had. Slendy had actually stayed the night again that morning. Lucky he can teleport.

"You need to go see Raivolle. (Ray-voe-L)" He said. Raivolle is the tribe's wisest elder. She practices and specializes in remedies that can help anything.

"Your mother has fallen ill over night and she needs medicine to help her ease." He added.

"Is she alright?" I asked concerned about my mother's safety.

"Don't worry Liz she is fine and resting. Here is a piece of paper with all the symptoms written down on it, make sure you give it to Raivolle." He said as he gave me the slip of paper.

"Of course." I said as I made my way towards where Raivolle lives.

It was a bit of a walk to reach where Raivolle lived. She lived inside a cave outside of the wolf tribes village. Apon arrival I peered into the cave to see that she was sorting out one of her shelves that was stacked with some of her remedies.

"Come in Alpha-in-line Elizabeth." She said without even having to see who it was who arrived. Creepy.

"Ahh Elizabeth, it has been a long while since we had last met." She said wrapping me into a hug.

"What is the reason of your visit." She said while leaving her hands on my shoulders.

"My mother is ill, I was hoping you could make a remedy for her to make her feel well." I said as I held out the peice of paper that she plucked out of my hands so she could observe what was on it.

Raivolle always had freaked me out from a young age. I always thought that she had to be a witch of some sort. But that was my ways of thinking back then. She isn't that bad in a weird way.

"Ahh, Luna Leah. By the sounds of it her wolf is lacking a certain something." She said as she scaned through her bottles of mysterious liquids.

After picking two bottles she placed an empty bottle onto a wooden table, filling it halfway with one bottle of mysterious liquid and filled it to the rest of the way with the other bottle. After shaking up the bottle she handed it to me.

"Now, two teaspoons a day. One in the morning and one at night until the bottle runs out." Raivolle said with a smile.

"Thank you so much Raivolle, my mother will be so thankful for this." I said happy.