A/N

I just want to apologise for suddenly going MIA. But I also want to clarify why I did so. This book have brought many many positive comments about me, about my writing style, my way of thinking, etc. But it has also brought many negative comments that are way too much.

At first I thought it was okay, and that "hey now everyone is gonna like my way of thinking / my style of writing." But then once this book hit 50k, and then 100k and more, the comments coming in became nastier and nastier.

And as I'm writing this people are voting my book that I deleted. And I really appreciate that, really. It's one of the few things that kept me going.

Many people did not like the way Tyler changed from a bad ass bïtch to a soft daddy boy. And I get that, I understand. I got a little mixed up with the other book. But were the comments really necessary? And most of the comments weren't in the public section, most of them were privately written to me.

It's upsetting, and I know it may not be a valid reason to you guys as to why I stopped writing for awhile, but at a certain point it was just too much.

I have decided to re-write the whole book with a new concept but at the same time keep some elements in the previous book. I'll remove the daddy / master part as it makes a lot of people uncomfortable.

TBH what was my warning for lmao.

Tyler will have a "hard on the outside, soft on the inside" kind of attitude. I have more or less came up with a plot and I hope more people would be accepting of it. I will also try to update more often instead of leaving you guys hanging for weeks or even months.

To those who have constantly supported me, thank you. I appreciate it so much. To those who have not, just delete my book from your library next time.

-Zach