C12 : Toothbrush KungFu Master

Tyler's POV

When I woke up, Lucifer and I were tangled up in a mess, our legs tangled together and his arms behind my head. I faced his chest and I subconsciously found myself snuggling towards him.

I yawned and attempted to sit up, but the grip he had behind my head was so strong I couldn't even move.

"Hey, wakey wakey." I whispered.

He didn't budge. I pouted.

"HEY!" I Whisper-yelled.

"I'll wake up if you give me a morning kiss." He groaned groggily.

I could've swore my face exploded. "Y-you! Have you no shame!" I grumbled and smacked his arms.

He didn't move and continued to sleep.

The audacity.

"Please let me go." I asked again.

"Until I get my kiss, you can stay under my armpits." He said with his eyes closed.

My mind literally started doing math calculations. I was thinking of the pros and cons of kissing him.

Pros : kissing a sexy man

Cons : None

Yeah. Sometimes I ask myself how I pass school.

I squeezed my eyes shut and closed the distance between us. Which was already considered non-existent because I was like a finger away from his face.

I planted a soft kiss on his cheeks. HA HA y'all thought. On the cheeks okay, not wherever you guys thought it was.

He grumbled but let me go anyways. "Just this once."

I stood up and went to do my daily business. I ain't gonna write that down because pretty sure y'all brush your teeth and shit. If you don't, stay away.

Lucifer came behind me while I was brushing my teeth.

I spun away from him and placed my toothbrush in front of me like it was a wand. "Stay away from me you stinky-man-who-hasn't-brushed-his-teeth!" I waved the toothbrush at him.

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Seriously? How old are you?"

Fat liar.

He took his toothbrush and we started toothbrush-fighting. I was making weird sound effects but he didn't seem to mind. On the contrary, we were both laughing happily.

He grabbed my wrist and took the toothbrush with his mouth. I gasped in shock.

"YOU FILTHY TRAITOR!" I screamed.

I am so dramatic.

I smacked his chest and arms like I was some kungfu master.

He grabbed both my hands again and pulled me into his chest. "I wish Lucifer was a romantic bastard like I was, so he wouldn't push you away and act all cold when I know deep down he cares so much about you."

Ah it's Luciano.

"You seem disappointed to know it's me." I could've swore I thought I heard him choke, like he was about to cry.

I hugged him.

"That's not true."

He smiled sadly.

"It's okay, I've learned to accept the hard truth. I'll see you later."

I was confused for a second, then I realised what he meant. He let Lucifer take over.

I let go of him and took a step back. I think I visibly gulped.

"You don't have to be so tense, I won't fucking eat you up." He growled out, placed my toothbrush down and continued brushing his teeth.

I decided I was done with brushing mine.

"Get prepared, I'll take you to find Theo."

At least he remembered. That kinda made me smile a little. I missed Theo a lot.

——————

Really short chapter because I just recovered and I'm having a migraine :) I'm sorry, my brain's fried.

I also want to say that I'm going to have more character-reader interaction. So like yeah fourth wall who?

It's a new style I'm trying to adopt, I think it's more fun and interesting this way. I hope you guys think so too. If you have any strong objections I don't mind switching back in further chapters.

So let's just say this chapter is a "mini try-out" with lots of, if I may say, fluff.

Like I need a boyfriend to toothbrush fight with me thanks. HAHAH

I love you guys, thank you for all the support! ❤️