C20 : Home

Noah's POV

- 75 Years Later (3 years in the human world)

"Dada!" Xander squealed as Lucifer picked him and spun him around. "Hey little munchkin," Lucifer kissed his lil forehead, which made Xander squeal in delight.

"Hey babe," he greeted me, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, "hey baby."

"Mama!" Xander called as he made granny hands at me. I cooed at him, "who's mama's boy?" He giggled, "XaXa!" (Pronounced ZaZa) Xander exclaimed.

"That's right, you're mama's boy!" I kissed his nose as I took him from Lucifer.

"How are our people?" I asked Lucifer, Xander playing with the expensive gems on my clothing.

"Finally getting along with one another. We've got some complains, but everyone got over their shitty pride." Lucifer said as he stretched.

"Language," I chided. He looked over at us apologetically.

That's right, our kingdoms merged, about 10 years ago, I took back my kingdom, it was rough but people got used to it and respected the fact that I was the rightful heir to the throne.

We've merged for about 47 years now, even though there were some conflicts it was mostly about who's more superior and then ending up fighting to now hurt each other's face and pride. Pretty childish if you ask me.

Xander was growing healthily, he could walk and talk really well now and he loves me more than his dad. Period.

Chris barged into our castle doors dramatically, hands on his forehead as he pretended to faint. "Ah, my lil god son is shining so bright, my eyes hurt."

"Riri!" Xander giggles. Chris pretended to shiver, "oh how I love how my name sounds on your tongue." Lucifer glared at him. "My son is a baby." He growled out.

"So am I." Chris stuck his tongue out.

I laughed as Chris took Xander into his arms. "Oof, ain't you a big boy now!" Chris cooed at Xander who wrapped one chubby arm around Chris's neck.

"Big boy!" Xander cheered.

"Yes that's what you are!" Chris cooed again.

I smiled at the sight before me.

"You ready to merge back with earth?" Lucifer asked me as he took his spot beside me. I leaned against him. "I was born ready." Lucifer laughed.

"I thought you hate Frozen!" Chris screamed at Lucifer.

"No, I hate you." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

Xander giggled. What an angel.

Apparently the earthlings already knew our existence, the higher ups that is. When I was living on earth, I didn't even know such things existed.

I Guess they were great at keeping secrets. The higher ups on earth announced this to the humans. At first they didn't want to, especially the older generations. Many were upset about the fact that heaven and hell were merged.

Like, what the hell have they been believing in then?

Today was the day though.

The people of heaven and hell were ready. So were the earthlings.

Using great concentration and power, Lucifer and I sat across each other and held hands, using our powers to shift our lands together.

It took about 10 minutes. The mental image of three puzzle pieces fitting each other flashed in my mind, signalling the success of merging with one another.

When my eyes fluttered open, I felt slightly dizzy and drained. Lucifer held onto me as I stood and I leaned against his body. We walked outside towards the balcony, with Chris and Xander in his arms behind us.

I smiled at the sight below us.

People were cheering.

The demons were especially happy, because that's where they belonged.

We were home. They were home. We all are home.

Chris smiled down at Xander. "Aww you're so cute!" Chris gushed at Xander who was clapping his hands in glee.

I laughed as Lucifer kissed my forehead.

Today was a new beginning.

"My king! My queen!" People cheered below us.

"My prince!" They would add, Xander giggling in Chris's arms as if he knew what was going on.

Lucifer pulled me into his arms and kissed me as the people below erupted into another round of cheers.

I kissed him back.

Xander was whining and making grabby hands at me. I laughed.

"What?! Do you not want uncle Chris?" He mock-scolded Xander.

Xander burst out crying when I didn't take him into my arms. Chris frantically shoved Xander to me. "I'm sorry! I didn't to make you cry cutie-boo."

Lucifer rolled his eyes, "can you stay away you single doofus."

Xander wailed softly in my arms, "mama, mama.." he would cry. I hummed and rocked him in my arm.

Chris crossed his arms. "Okay, just because you have a mate doesn't mean you can insult me."

Lucifer grumbled under his breath.

"Congrats though. You finally did it. Both of you." Chris said as he pulled us in for a hug. Lucifer was so reluctant but Chris just pulled him in.

I laughed again and we all hugged, Xander squished between us. His crying self suddenly erupted is fits of giggles. I smiled.

We were home.

-The End-