C15 : Noah Who?

Tyler's POV

-Another Month Later-

I rubbed my hands over my already large tummy. Like Chris had said, the baby of Lucifer would grow a lot faster. I groaned as my hips hurt from the little munchkin growing in me.

Lucifer carried a plate of food and entered the bedroom. It was whole meal bagel with ham and cheese. Mm and yogurt.

"How's both my babies doing?" Lucifer asked as he cupped my cheeks after he settled the food down on the table.

"Pretty sure he's enjoying life in there." I laughed. He kissed me on the cheeks and led me to the table. We ate breakfast in comfortable silence.

That was before someone was about to smash the bedroom door down.

Pissed, Lucifer opened the door.

"Hey, Hey, Heyy! It's y'all favourite boy! The one and only-" Lucifer smacked the back of his head, shutting him up.

I snickered softly.

"What's your business here, this early in the morning?" Lucifer was definitely annoyed. Chris strode into the room and sat on the chair beside me.

"I have juicy details about your sweet mate here. Either you'll love it or you'll hate it. There's no in between, he's not what you think he is." Chris said, suddenly turning serious.

I would've lied if I said I wasn't scared. Heck, my whole face paled. Lucifer sat down beside me, "What do you mean?"

Chris placed a file on the table. He shifted the plates so he could slide it closer to us.

It was a brown file that look like those investigation cases you'd see in mystery solving shows. On top, in red bolded words said "CLASSIFIED", a picture of my face was clipped at the top of the file. It was just that, I didn't look like how I did now.

I looked.. different, yet very much the same. I had the same white hair and the same red eyes but I looked more rebellious. A lot more rebellious actually.

"Why haven't I seen this before?" Lucifer asked. "Your dad kept it away, I had to ask the oldest council member we had, and he lend it to me, only because Tyler was your mate. The council refused to show this to anyone, but I Guess they didn't really have a choice now." Chris explained.

"The council?" I asked, a few months I've been here and I still didn't know what that was.

Chris nodded. "It's like a government in the human world but I Guess the council in our world have more control and power."

"Oh.." I nodded.

Chris flipped open the file to the first page, more pictures. He flipped again to the second page. My details.

Name : Noah Tyler Davis
Age : 10,000
Status : Royalty, son of Arnold Davis and Megan Davis
Arnold Davis : 15,000 year old council, Head of council.
Class : S

I swore everything in the file didn't make sense.

"I am not that fucking old." I gasped, mostly in shock.

"Lucifer is thousands of thousands years old. I can call him a pedophille already." Chris joked, earning a glare from Lucifer.

"How come I've never heard of him?" Lucifer asked again.

Chris flipped to the next page again.

The Davis hid their son away, banished him from having any relations with them. Only another council member knew about Noah, no one else. The Arnolds never wanted a child, they found Noah to be a mistake and a waste of time. Noah grew up in an orphanage after someone found him at the doorstep of an orphanage in the West.

Noah is powerful and he knew that. He was rebellious because he knew he could get away with anything with his powers.

Cases :
- Skipping classes
- Placing a used condom on the discipline master's desk
- Placed frogs in every student's locker

I didn't bother reading anymore. "I've never done that before. And Since when am I ever Noah? My name is Tyler Lavin. My mother is Amelia Lavin and my dad is Ethan Lavin." I felt my anger rise, "this is garbage!"

Lucifer placed his hands on mine and rubbed circles on my back. "Calm down, it's okay, I'm sure there's more to this."

Chris nodded and flipped to the next page.

Noah was banished to the human world by Arnold Davis, where he had his memories wiped away. The Davis wiped the memory of Noah and placed false ones in him as well as the Lavins. The Lavins were the ones who took care of Noah for 425 years.

Mr George was put in charge by the Davis before they passed to look over Noah to Ensure he does not create trouble or get his memory back.

"Mr George was who I got this file from, by the way. I may have told him that you're free tomorrow so that he could give you back your memories. Heh. Oops." He rubbed the back of his head.

I sat quietly, trying to process what was inside the file.

"I want to see him now." I decided.

"Woah there cutie, No can do. Mr George isn't someone you mess with. He's older than all of us, including Lucifer, he knows stuff. Although he's retired and enjoying life, he can and will chop my head off and hand it up as a house decoration." Chris visibly shivered.

I would've laughed if we weren't in this situation.

Lucifer combed my hair, "Let's go tomorrow, I'm sure there's a lot of things for you to digest right now, baby. I don't want you stressing too much, it's not good for you or the baby. Okay?"

Grumbling, I nodded.

I just want to know the truth as soon as possible.

Who am I?

——————————

Y'all I updated today because I needed to de-stress. I screwed up my exams today and I'm getting really upset at myself.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter :) 💙