C14 : Pregnant

Tyler's POV

- A Month Later -

I giggled as Lucifer's heavy weight laid on top of me. "You fat asshole, get off me." I smacked the back of his head.

He kissed the back of my neck, where his star mark proudly show. Yup, he marked me, about a month ago.

It has been peaceful for months, although Lucifer hasn't been as powerful as before, we were happy. It felt like I was human again, like I was.. normal.

Lucifer's kingdom got rebuilt because of all the damage that happened and we got closer over the weeks. We had lots of steamy sex and we mated, not gonna go into details because I'm not gonna feed y'all nasty minds.

Lucifer got up first, "I'm gonna go get us some breakfast." I nodded and snuggled back into the sheets. No, he wasn't going to cook, he was gonna get the food from the cook because he forbade anyone from coming anywhere near this area of the castle.

I yawned as I sat up. Suddenly I felt myself wanting to throw up. I flew to the bathroom and knelt down in front of the toilet bowl. Gaging, I vomited anything that was left in my stomach, which was nothing, because I didn't eat anything yet.

Lucifer was behind me in a minute, patting my back gently as I continued to puke. Tears started to form because of the foul taste in my mouth and the difficulty in breathing as I continued to gag and vomit.

"Shit, are you okay, baby?" Lucifer asked as he helped cleaned the sides of my lips. I slumped onto him, feeling exhausted and weak. "I think so..?"

He scooped me up with ease and led me back onto bed, placing me gently. I saw the food on the desk — pancakes and bacons with strawberries, bananas and chocolate sauce.

It was something that I really loved but looking at it now somehow made me feel sick.

"Ugh.." I groaned in discomfort. Lucifer suddenly looked really happy. "What's are you smiling at?" I asked him, getting slightly annoyed. Here I was suffering and there he is smiling, is my suffering that funny to him?

"I think I know what's wrong with you." His grin grew wider and he picked up his cellphone.

"Yes.. Yes, it's me. I need you here now.. Yes now. God dammit I know you're busy but this is important. It's an emergency... No, you will come now... No fuck you... see you in 5." I raised my brow at him.

I was starting to get used to how hell worked, it's very much like the human world. And yes, they do have cell phones here, and no, they cannot contact other people on earth or in heaven.

I groaned and whimpered as I felt another wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the toilet again, Lucifer was again behind me, patting my back.

"I hate this so much.." I complained. There was a knock on the door and Lucifer went to open it after he ensured I was okay.

"That was quick." I heard Lucifer comment.

"I will whoop your ass next time. Now, where's the patient?" I heard another voice, a male.

I stumbled out of the toilet and Lucifer was immediately beside me.

"Holy crap, you look like shit." Whoever this man was commented.

"Great, because that explains why I feel like shit too." I grumbled at him. When I looked up, it was a man in a doctor uniform, just.. blacker than I expected. Scratch that, white doctor uniform was a norm in the human world, here? Definitely black was the norm.

He chuckled at my joke, "your mate is such a funny man." He patted Lucifer on the shoulder. Lucifer shrugged his hand off, "don't touch me. I asked you here to check on my mate, not for you to chit chat, Chris."

The man, named Chris, held his hand up in surrender. Now, lay down Lucifer's mate, it's going to seem a little scary but it won't hurt.

I laid down with Lucifer on my side, holding onto my hands.

I thought I was getting used to all this hell bullshit but when his hands suddenly shone dark blue, that shit scared that crap out of me. I shrieked slightly when he placed his glowing hands on my tummy.

His eyes was closed and Lucifer was rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb, in attempt to calm me down. I relaxed a little.

When Chris's eyes shot open, he grinned.

"Damn, man, I didn't know you'd impregnate your mate this fast! One month after mating?" He patted Lucifer's shoulders again.

Lucifer didn't seem to mind this time, his eyes were fixated on mine and it was glowing bright red. But it didn't mean he was angry this time.

He was beyond happy.

I was shocked to the core.

Me? A male? Pregnant?

"H-how..? I'm male.." I whispered.

"I don't know either, it has never happened before. Everyone thought it would be the end of hell when you became mates with Lucifer because we were all positive you wouldn't be able to give birth. I'll check on it further in the lab. Just take note that because it's Lucifer's offspring, it develops faster than any other. Be prepared to give birth in 2 to 3 months. A natural birth would be impossible so we'd need to do a C-section. Don't worry, I'll leave you guys to celebrate!" He explained and before I could even ask any more questions, he disappeared.

Lucifer was beaming. "Holy shit. My baby.. We're gonna be daddies." He let out a laugh of disbelief.

I smiled, I was carrying his baby. My hands came to my tummy and I rubbed it gently.

Our baby.

"Have your previous mates given birth before?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"No, it was impossible for my mates to carry a child. It happened once but the baby and the mother passed on the day it was delivered." My face paled instantly when he said that.

Was I going to die?

"No, baby, you're not going to die, I promise. I would protect you." He kisses my forehead and he placed his hands over mine and caressed my stomach.

"Our baby." He whispered in my ear.

Our baby. If it meant dying to give birth to him or her, I would.

————————

^ Image of how I picture Lucifer and Tyler's room