C18 : Family

Lucifer's POV

One week. It's been one week since he closed his eyes and stayed asleep.

Holding the hands of your loved ones while he lay unconscious on a hospital bed was horrifying. Chris came by a few days ago because he said this was abnormal.

Giving birth and staying unconscious for a week was abnormal. Even if Noah was male.

Chris was here again, checking on Noah. "You look like shit, you think he'd be happy seeing you like this? You fucking stink. When was the last time you showered?" He scolded me.

I wasn't listening, I was blowing hot air into Noah's fingers, hoping to bring some warmth to him. I wanted to cry. I really did.

The baby, left unnamed, was waiting for his mommy.

"We're both waiting for you." I held his hands and brought it to my forehead. Chris walked to the other side of the room and plopped himself down onto a seat.

"Holy shit." Chris said, "I found something."

At that time, Noah's fingers twitched, and my head snapped towards him.

"Holy shit." I said, letting out a laugh of relief. "He's awake!" I said almost too excitedly.

Noah eyes slowly pried open.

Chris was instantly beside me.

"Holy shit." We both whispered together.

His eyes had changed in colour.

————————

Noah's POV

The first thing I saw was Lucifer, and the next thing I heard was "holy shit". Why? I honestly didn't know.

My head throb and I groaned. But then I shot up and cursed. "My baby?" I asked.

Lucifer combed my hair and pulled me into his chest. "He's okay."

I hugged him tightly. He's okay.

"I missed you." I sobbed out. "I was so happy to hear that you won, but.. but.." he rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"It's okay. We're all okay. Our baby is waiting for us to name him." Lucifer whispered into my ears. I nodded.

I kissed him. He deepened the kiss. Chris cleared his throat.

"Yes do that, forget my existence ya know." Chris rolled his eyes. I giggled. "Hello Chris." I opened my arms. He threw himself into me and whined. "You scared the living shit out of Lucifer. Please tell him to fucking shower. He smells like dung."

Lucifer shoves him off me and I hugged him again.

"I want to be the fucking baby's uncle." Chris grumbled. "It's the least you could do for the trash treatment you give me." Chris stick his tongue out at Lucifer who flipped him off with the finger.

"Can.. can I see the baby.." I whispered.

My baby.

I wanted to stand, but Lucifer scooped me up and carried me around bridal style.

I'm so glad you're mine.

Luciano.

I'm so glad I'm yours too. Both of you. I mind linked back.

Lucifer smiled down at me.

"Have you thought of a name?" I asked.

"Luciano and I talked a little. We got a few, but we didn't want to decide without you." Lucifer said as he walked.

Just then, I saw Mabel and Ella. I squealed, not so manly. Mabel and Ella might have forgotten that Lucifer was here because they ran towards me and literally took me away from Lucifer's arms and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you." They gushed. They combed my hair, kissed my cheeks. Like a mother. I giggled. I could feel the slight anger radiating off Lucifer.

When they felt it too the scurried away from me and bowed. "S-sir.." I giggled again.

Lucifer held me around my waist. "I didn't break my leg, I can walk." I insisted. He only glanced at me but continued to hold me.

Soon, we were outside a room, there were not a lot of babies, there were only 3 of them. One of which I recognise was mine.

He was so cute, wrapped in a cloth and sleeping soundly.

"Xander." I whispered.

"Xander? Why Xander?" Lucifer asked, he stood behind me, arms around me as he admired the baby too.

"I don't know. I always wanted to name myself Xander." I chuckled softly.

"Xander's a good name. Why don't we give him a middle name?" Lucifer asked. I nodded.

"Chris was literally begging me to give the baby his name. I ain't giving him a name after a frozen character." Lucifer mocked.

Just then, Chris charged into the room. "I heard that!" He screamed. "My name is given by my parents because of a highly respected elder! You piece of shit!" He grumbled.

I laughed. Lucifer grinned, "must've been a crap elder." Chris rose his hands and gave him the finger, both hands.

"Not in front of the baby!" Ella chided.

"His surname.." I looked at Lucifer. "I realised I never knew your surname." I pouted.

"Gods don't have surnames. He'll take yours." He answered. I nodded.

"Xander Chris Davis." I whispered as I rubbed Xander's face through the glass wall.

"He used my name.." Chris said in disbelief.

"That's a great name, baby." Lucifer said as he kissed my ears. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh my god, Mabel, he used my name!" Chris cried out as he held Mabel.

Lucifer kisses me, I kissed back.

"Ella! Ella! He used my name!" Chris chuckled.

I hugged Lucifer.

"Holy Shit! He used my name!" Chris yelled.

Lucifer punched him in the stomach.

"Shut the fuck up. I would never agree to it if it were anyone else. So you better thank Noah for even putting your shit frozen name inside. Frozen boy." Lucifer cursed.

I laughed.

I was always happier with Lucifer and Luciano. I'd be even happier with Xander.

——————-

A/N

Btw, Xander is my adopted brother IRL HAHHA but credits to @kyll__ for the name idea!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! See you guys in the next!