Valentine's Special (NSFW)

Warning : Frickle Frackle for the whole of this chapter, hardcore, NSFW. Please skip it if you're seriously uncomfortable, it's very explicit.

- chapter written in 3rd person POV

⚠️
HAVE YOU READ THE WARNING?
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
ONLY PROCEED IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE
I REPEAT, HAVE YOU READ THE WARNING?
THIS CHAPTER IS NSFW, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS YOU ARE PROBABLY TOO YOUNG FOR THIS CHAPTER.
OK IF YOU ARE STILL HERE, ENJOY THE BOOK AND I APOLOGISE THAT IT IS IN CAPS (I'm afraid y'all won't read it lol)
⚠️

3rd person POV :

Lucifer had his hands around the waist of Tyler. It felt right, he belonged there. Staying  up till the middle of the night never felt so perfect, having your loved one huddled close to you, snuggling to your chest. It was bless for Lucifer.

As for Tyler? He was just a lazy ass snoozing off in the arms of his mate, but Lucifer didn't mind, he knew Tyler might have been tired. Their legs were tangled in a mess but neither seemed to mind, instead both were happy and comfortable.

Lucifer kissed the mark on Tyler's nape. His mark. It meant so much. Tyler was his and only his. It also meant that no one else could touch, it was all his and his alone.

Tyler shivered, slightly awake. Lucifer enjoyed that and the smirk appeared on his face. Mischievous, he licked the mark on Tyler's nape again. Tyler, more awake now, turned to his lover.

"What are you doing..?" He groaned out groggily.

Lucifer drove his tongue inside him, setting off another shattering moan that was music to his ears. When Lucifer touched him I'm places he felt god, he made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered him with his tongue.

Lucifer positioned himself above Tyler in seconds while they continued their smoking hot kiss. Tyler grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer.

Without a second thought, both men had their clothes thrown at the other side of the room. Lucifer wasted no time in yanking Tyler's shorts down.

He thrust one finger inside him, crooking it and hitting him in the spot that turned his moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. Tyler shuddered against him, pulling Lucifer closer and he moaned into his ears.

"That was fast." Lucifer mocked. The moaning mess didn't care that his mate was making fun of him. In fact, he quite loved that he was being dominated by Lucifer.

Lucifer spread the hole of his mate and made sure he was comfortable before shoving his shaft into him without mercy. Tyler moaned and arched his back, almost passing out at the intense pleasure.

He held his legs up onto his shoulder, further spreading him, and he shoved himself deeper into his lover. Tyler's mind was blank, only filled with the immense pleasure his mate was showering him with.

The room was filled without nothing but the dreaming on the bed, the grunts and pants of Lucifer, and the moans of Tyler.

Every thrust of Lucifer brought Tyler closer and closer to his orgasm. Tyler had his eyes rolled back in pleasure while Lucifer had his eyes closed, also in pleasure.

Both were melting in the embrace of their lover on the night before Valentine's Day.

11.59, 22 seconds
The continued thrusts of Lucifer meant that a Tyler inched closer to his orgasm.

11.59 30 seconds
Tyler was moving his hips in the same rhythm as Lucifer's thrusting. Tyler was moaning and panting.

11.59 42 seconds
Lucifer leaned forward and kissed his mate, who kissed back passionately.

11.59 52 seconds
His kisses trailed to Tyler's neck. He continued to thrust into his mate rhythmically.

11.59 55 seconds
"I-I'm close." Tyler moaned
"Me too."

00.00 2 seconds
Tyler rode his orgasm with loud moans and Lucifer came shortly after.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Lucifer kisses his mate.

Panting, Tyler kissed back, "Happy Valentine's Day," he murmured against Lucifer's lips.

It was their first valentines as mates.

———————————-

A/N
Pretty hardcore eh? ;D

ok but seriously, I realised a lot of you are like 15 years old and below, way below the target audience that I initially wanted to target which was like 16 and above WHEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY LEGAL. (Actually it was 18 and above but..)

I don't want anything to happen to me or you, in the sense that you guys misinterpret my books or something and do things you're not suppose to do.

Please don't try to do a summoning ritual. I'm afraid this book may cause lots of misunderstanding and misconceptions so I'm here to make things clear ok?

1) Don't read if you, at ANY point, realise that this book is making you uncomfortable. I understand because this book includes lots and lots of insult to religion, NSFW scenes and basically swear words and stuff.

2) I am not promoting or degrading anybody and any religion of any sorts. This book is purely written out of fun, which I may have told some of you. I respect everyone and every religion.

3) DO NOT. And I repeat, DO NOT, try anything I write in my books at home or anywhere else. Yes that includes doing a summoning ritual.

4) Just skip if you don't like it! My book isn't for everyone, read it if you want to and only if you're COMFORTABLE in doing so.

I also want to apologise for this late update, Valentine's was like 4 days ago but I had lots of exams and was down with migraine. I know these sounds like excuses but I hope you all understand!

I love y'all and thank you guys for the continuous support!!! We hit 200+k and I'm so grateful even though the concept of the book got changed halfway. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far!

Take care everyone! 💙