C17 (i) : Won

Noah's POV (This is Tyler but let's all call him Noah from now on yes?)

My stomach clenched and I could feel something kick the walls of my tummy. I smiled sadly, Theo had his hands on my tummy and exclaimed excitedly. "He kicked! He kicked!" I nodded at him.

I squeezed my eyes as the little munchkin kicked me again.

It hurt.

But it didn't matter. I was praying that Lucifer was okay, that everybody was okay.

5 excruciating days since we were locked in here.
5 painful days and Everyday I feel the baby itching to come out.
5 sleepless nights as I think about Lucifer and the soldiers.
5 tearful nights as I woke up from the horrible nightmares.

The soldiers gave out rations of bread and baked beans for breakfast, with a cup of water. Two people had to share a can of baked beans but the soldiers gave us two to share among us three - Theo, his grandmother and I. Actually 4 since I had a little baby in me.

I sighed deeply as my tummy ached again. I could already tell this baby would be a troublemaker. I did not have any appetite to eat. The thought of Lucifer out there... fighting imbeciles jus makes my whole body shiver in fear.

I believe in him though. I know he can do it. My baby's strong. But what if.. all these thoughts in my brain wasn't good for the baby, I deduced. So I rubbed my tummy and ate the bread in my hands. I had a baby to feed.

Suddenly there were cheers that erupted from the secret door and then everyone started whispering. Cheers erupted again. The message was passed behind and when it reached me, my heart soared.

They were okay. Lucifer was okay. They won.

I let out a laugh of happiness and relief. People started pouring out of the door, throwing their hands up in pride and happiness.

I stood up. I winced. I felt the contractions and I stumbled a little, but Theo's grandma held me steady.

"Thank you." I whispered to her. She smiled at me, holding onto Theo's hands.

It suddenly felt hot and stuffy. But I pushed on, we were going out, I can see Lucifer again. Theo was exclaiming how cool Lucifer must have been, adding superhero sound effects as his grandmother laughed along.

The people in front laughed too.

But I couldn't really hear what they were saying. My ears were ringing.

So loud. So loud.

I looked around me and everything was a blur. My vision was hazy.

I was suddenly panting, short of breath. I couldn't see where I was going but I could hear the concern words of the people around me.

I was so close to the door.

10 more steps Noah. You can do it. I encouraged myself. For Lucifer.

3 steps.

But I couldn't feel my feet anymore, or my whole body for that matter. My vision turned black and I fell, forward. 

———————-

A/N

Hi I'm so so sorry, I know all of you guys want to scream at me and beat me up for no updating for months. I didn't want to but I was going through some private stuff. I had to get my shit together. They may all sound like excuses but I'm sorry. I really am. This isn't the first time I've did this so I truly want to apologise.

I will try to update more frequently. I love all of you and I apologise for repeating this kinda nonsense again.

Also, there is covid-19 going around so take care of yourself everyone! Remember to be socially responsible and take care of yourself!

Wash your hands regularly and refrain from touching your face! Wear a mask if you need to. Most importantly, don't give up! Almost every part of the world is facing the same problem, although it may not be of the same massive scale. Everyone is in this together. Let's all love and support one another!

I love you all! Take care 💙