C9 : Chains

Warning : This chapter contains insulting of religion.

Tyler's POV

I didn't know where I was going or why the tears couldn't stop streaming down my heated cheeks. But I did know I had someone I needed to protect. And that was Theo.

I would do anything for Theo.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

Theo had long awoken from his slumber and now we were faced with a weird ass creature. Ok wait not one. Let me count.

Uncountable.

Theo flinched and screamed whenever it touched him.

"What the fuck is this." I cursed under my breath, occasionally using my hands to sway those away. I was so happy I had three my clothes on and that the Guards didn't dispose them but only threw them away, some where in the room.

They were small and feather-like. They look like those fluffy moths that were white with huge ass eyes. Disgusting.

Thinking about it made my entire body shiver in disgust.

"What's this..? They're disgusting.." Theo whines softly.

"We just have to find the exit in all these and it'll be over." I said.

I swatted my hands in attempt to find the exit.

It seemed like forever and I still haven't found any form of exit.

However, all of these furry insects suddenly flew backwards, like all. Theo hid his face in my neck as I used my arms to shield mine.

My hands were held behind my back all of a sudden and Theo was suddenly off my back. I growled out indecently.

"Don't you dare do anything funny. We've got your king, nobody's gonna save you or your little boy anymore." The guy who held my hands chuckled.

I cursed under my breath. I would've resisted but seeing how helpless Theo was just cancelled any ideas of resisting.

In no time we were faced with a huge double door. It was white and golden with cravings of angel wings.

I inspected my surroundings just to see if I had any way of escaping while saving Theo at the same time. However, Guards seemed to be standing at every possible exit.

Smart asses.

I was shoved into the room.

"Bastard. You didn't have to fucking push me. I can walk." I spat to him.

"What a fire cracker you got!" A familiar voice said. I followed the voice with my eyes.

Of course, the King sitting on yet another throne.

"How's it feel? Having your little mate in danger? Not good, am I right?" The king snarled angrily at Lucifer.

Lucifer. He had his arms and legs bound, blood trickling down his lips.

Lucifer smirked.

"What's there to smirk about?" The king yelled, clearly annoyed by Lucifer's triumph attitude.

"Get him on his knees." The king ordered.

I was kicked on my kneepit. And bitch did it hurt. I was instantly on my knees and let me tell you, it hurt just as much when I feel onto the floor on my knees.

I winced slightly but not enough to display that much pain to make that son of a bitch happy.

"You don't touch him." Lucifer growled out.

"Oh, not him? The kid then." The king said. He was about to give an order but I screamed before he could. "He's just a child you son of a bitch! Hit me instead."

That seemed to pique his interest. "My, aren't you getting interesting." The king chuckled. He stood up and stalked towards me, predator-like. Lucifer pulled against his restraints and cursed at him.

He tugged on my chin harshly. "I wonder how Lucifer here will react if I let what happened before happen again. Right in front of his very eyes." He smirked.

I spat onto his face.

"You could let me fuck your wife. Dipshit." I cursed at him.

Lucifer was cursing in the background but I couldn't hear anything as his hands connected onto my cheeks harshly.

The sheer force of his slap caused me to fall sideways and I had accidentally bit my lip. Wincing, I spat the blood out onto his pearly white marble floor.

"Fuck you! I said don't touch him!" Lucifer yelled angrily.

"Why? Oh why? Why don't you unleash who you really are in front of poor Tyler. Oh poor Tyler, he doesn't even know the Monster he's mated to." The king chuckled.

I looked at Lucifer who looked away instantly, he clearly looked.. afraid?

"O-our King isn't like t-that!" Theo yelled.

The king laughed. "That's what you think. I've lived for thousands of years. Humans don't even know the truth. They think I'm such a powerful, benevolent person. Maybe the powerful part. But pfft, look at me. And Lucifer, oh poor Lucifer. Wondered what he did to make the humans lose faith in him. He was once such a worshipped god." The king looked down at me.

"I heard his mate hated him before you."

He was clearly pushing Lucifer to his wit end.

I laughed. That caused Lucifer and the king's head to snap towards me. But I just continued to laugh maniacally.

I used my shoulder to wipe my imaginary tear. "Oh god, what a fucking joke. You think you're so high and mighty? You just play dirty. Kidnap Lucifer's mate and a little kid, ya know, just to 'bait' him. What are you? 5? That's literally how I played tag in elementary school." I snorted.

I could see his Guards stifle a laugh and that made my smirk widen. "I will make my guard shove his dick down your throat to shut you up!" The king screamed.

"You try that! I dare you!" Lucifer growled out lowly.

"Maybe I already did. How did it feel? Were my Guards experienced?" He grinned down at me.

Shit. Why did I suddenly freeze when he said that.

"Lucifer can't save you now. Nobody can break those chains. I've tested it. If a god as powerful as me can't break those chains, nobody can. The only way to get out, is with the key. And oops, looks like it's with me." The king laughed.

Lucifer tugged on the chains even harder. Anymore and he might rip the whole wall apart. "I will rip your head off!" Lucifer let out an animalistic growl.

"Blah, blah, blah. I'd like to see you try. Don't we boys?" The king asked, chuckling, causing his Guards to snicker too.

I was suddenly pushed forward, my arms still bound to my back.

Dammit.

I squirmed one attempt to get away but a guard had pinned both my legs down. I grunted.

"Fuck off." I cursed.

Reality struck when Theo was dragged away and when my clothes were suddenly ripped off my body, leaving me bare.

That was when the tears started rolling down again.

I haven't cried for years but when I came here, I've cried twice in a span of less than a week.

Record breaker.

I bit my lips to prevent myself from crying out. But when I was slammed onto my back, I cried out.

I started begging when one attacked my neck, leaving sloppy kisses and wet trails.

"Please, please I'm sorry." I begged again.

Pathetic.

I thought my ears were fooling me, but when the guard on top of me suddenly flew in the opposite direction and when I was suddenly in the arms of a fuming god, I knew.

Lucifer broke the chains.