Chapter 2: Touch of Evil

She grabbed her red and white box of the 5 letters total. Archie Andrews, the boy next door in a relationship with Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones, the weird, loner boy kid turned into a Southside Serpent also in a relationship with Toni Topaz, Veronica Lodge, the rich bitch, Betty Cooper, her cousin and the girl next door in a relationship with Archie Andrews and Toni Topaz, the pink haired girl that's also a Serpent in a relationship with Jughead Jones. See, only the closest people she ever knows is, Her Nana Rose, Her best friend, Josie McCoy and her dead brother, Jason only knows that I'm bisexual. Ever since I met my old best friend, Heather, I realized I was bisexual. 

She then got back on my canopy bed and opened the box. She then saw all these white letters with there names on it and there addresses. She never open them unless it's something terrible. But she looks at them because it makes me feel all better (she knows it's so childish but it really does help her).

She heard footsteps come up the stairs so she tossed them across my bedroom floor and got back into her bed. As she's in bed, she hears the door open. It's obviously her old, hag mother checking on her. "Good, the spoiled little brat is asleep.," she said. She had tears running down my mellow, pale face. "My life," she said in my head as she closes the door.

6 am, her favorite time of the day because she can finally get out my house, aka her mother's sexual play pin. She put on a red dress and some black heels with my iconic spider broch with my ginger hair down. "Goodbye mumsy, I'm off to school," I said to my mother as I was walking out of Thistlehouse. She didn't say anything which I was surprised so I walked back over to the couch which she is usually there in the morning time to find her 'slumming it with one of the town's police officers. "Mummsy making family's tear apart one, by, ONE."  She gracefully walked out of Thistlehosue and slammed the door.