Chapter 9: La Grande Illusion

"Thanks, Andre!" said both Archie and Veronica as they were in front of Archie and Betty's house. "Okay, Arch? Yes, V? I'll text you once I get back home so I can talk to Betty and see what's going on. Okay, bye, babe. Bye Veronica. So, Ms. Lodge, do you want me to pick you up when? I'm going to Uber back to the Pembroke, Andre." Both Veronica and Archie got out the car, kissed each other, said their final goodbyes and went along.

Veronica knocked on the Cooper's old fashion white door to it opening to see Ms. Alice Cooper. "Veronica Lodge! A pleasant surprise. Why here so late at night, my dear? Betty wanted me and plus I was with Archie so, 2 in 1?" Alice and Veronica both laughed along but Veronica wasn't here for that, she was there to go see what was wrong with her best friend. "But Betty's upstairs in her room. Thanks, Ms. Cooper. Veronica rushed up the stairs of the Cooper house to find Betty in her room, crying her heart out. "Betty! What's wrong? Veronica, when I tell you this if you don't want to be my friend, I understand. Veronica, when me and Jughead talked after school today, it led up to us kissing, then making out, to sex... And now when we were getting ready to walk back to here, I realized we didn't use, protection. And now it could be a possibility in more than a week or month, that I could be pregnant with Jughead Joneses baby! Betty, first of all, I'm going to still be your bestie no matter what, and when do you get your period? In like a week. Okay, we'll just be waiting till then but for now, just have your pads and pregnancy test ready! I would laugh at that but I can't cause I'm so sad. Anything else happen while with Jughead? Well, he did tell me that he loved me and I told him I loved him. And he told me that he and Toni are not really a thing. See, he basically told me that they are just really good friends and talk about how much in love they are in with me and Cheryl. Aww, see Betty? If you are pregnant, at least you have a father that's really in love with you and your baby? Thanks for being a supportive best friend, V. No problem, B." The two girls then hugged each other but kept thinking, 'Is Betty Cooper Pregnant?"

"Here's your one strawberry shake and one chocolate shake. Thank you!" said both Cheryl and Toni. "So, Cheryl, what would I do if I did join the River Vixens? Go to practice every Wednesdays and go cheer at the football games. But! Even though I would let you in with no audition, it's Vixen Law that you audition to become a Vixen. It's up to the captain of the Vixens to see who gets in. So yall obviously get in, since I'm the River Vixen Captain, but you have to audition. Now, TT, I have a question to, what would I do if I did join the South Side Serpents? Easy to be honest. Well, to all the girls that have joined the Serpents, you have to do a Serpent dance so basically, you just strip in lingerie in front of all the serpents. Once you do that, you get your serpent jacket and bam! You're a serpent. Other than that just remember that we always have serpent meetings on Fridays and remember your serpent laws, 1. No serpent stands alone or shows cowardice. 2. If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family is taken care of. 3. A serpent NEVER sheds their skin. 4. No serpent is left dead. 5. A serpent never betrays it's own and 6. In unity, there is strength. Seems easy even though it probably isn't. It isn't but it will be worth it. You'll love the serpents and you love them just like family, Cheryl. I promise."