Chapter 20: Tales From The Darkside

"What names sound good Toni? Blair or Serena sounds good to me," said Cheryl as she was looking on the computer for baby names. "Cheryl, does everything have to be a Gossip Girl reference? Does everything have to be a Stranger Things reference? Oh, and by the way, there's no way in hell that I'm going to name my child after a damn number. Well played Blossom." Cheryl grabbed Toni's hand and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "Cheryl, we're parents now, I don't think to make love while trying to name your kid is in the parent book. Well, my TT is never to not get my love and affection, parents or not. Now come on Toni, we've got to name our baby girl!" While Cheryl and Toni sipped their strawberry and chocolate milkshakes away, they came down to two full names. "Okay, after an hour of research and creativity from yours truly I guess we've come down to two full names, Blythe Audrey Blossom-Topaz and Juliet Aurelia Blossom-Topaz. I honestly think our baby is more of a Blythe person than a Juliet person," said Toni. Cheryl smiled as Toni put Cheryl's red, ginger hair around her ear. Cheryl looked at Toni's body up and done and then went on top of her and started kissing her. "Antoinette, I want all of you, tonight, for our last time." Toni shook her head in agreement and went back to kissing Cheryl. As Toni pulled up Cheryl's shirt, she felt something that no one else could create. "Babe, is that your bump?" asked Toni as Cheryl slowly pulled away from lips. "What a bump? I do-" Then Cheryl felt her miracle, her baby girl. "Cheryl, are you okay?" asked Toni as Cheryl cried. Cheryl wiped away a few tears and smiled in joy, "No TT, it's just that, I didn't know that a monster could create a such a beautiful thing, Blythe. Blythe Audrey Blossom-Topaz is our daughter, Toni. We need to take good care of her too. Damn right, Blossom. I love you and Blythe more than I love myself. Damn right, Topaz." said Cheryl as she smirked. Cheryl and Toni looked at each other in their brown eyes and then kissed until they got in there bed, rubbing Cheryl's stomach talking to their baby girl, Blythe Blossom-Topaz.

"Betty, what are you doing calling me? I thought you hated me, right?" said Polly Cooper, Betty's older sister. "I don't hate you, Polly, okay? I adore you and my niece and nephew. Okay, I just don't think their grandma adores there aunt, that's all. Betts, are you okay?" Betty felt shakey and just wanted to cry her heart out to Polly, that's what she been needed to do for a long time. When Betty got pregnant with Evelyn at 16, she wasn't the girl next door anymore. She was the reason the Cooper family got a brand new family member, Betty 'The teenage slut' Cooper." After the Black Hood attacks from her dad, this was her family's labels, Hal Cooper: the serial killer, Alice Cooper: wife to the serial killer who is always sad, Polly Cooper: the teenage mom who got pregnant with her own blood and then became a cult member and then Betty Cooper: The teenage slut who got pregnant with a Southside Serpents baby at 16. And then and once she had Evelyn, she felt like she was, alone with her boyfriend. Yeah, she had her mom and FP, Archie and Veronica, and the Serpents but it felt like just her, Evelyn, and Jughead.

"How does it feel, Mom?" asked Jughead as he saw Betty look at Evelyn in her incubator, sound asleep with her little hands out of her swaddle. "Jug, look at her, she's so, so tiny, and she's ours," said Betty as she had tears in her green eyes. "I thought that night at your trailer would be the worst night of my life but thank god for Cheryl. Why Cheryl?" asked Jughead as he had a look on his face that said, 'Really Betty?". "No, remember the letters she wrote and she had crushes on all of us and they got out, if she didn't write those letters, we wouldn't be here right now or Evelyn. Your right Betty," Jughead got off of the couch that was near the window that showed darkness at its best, with the moon shining at it for protection and walked over to Evelyn to see her waking up, looking at her daddy, with open eyes in awe. "Eve," said Jughead as she brought her into both Betty and Jughead's view, "me and your mommy, your grandparents, aunts and uncles, we love you." Betty and Jughead looked at each other as they mouthed 'Thank You' to each other and then kissed their baby girl, Evelyn Elizabeth Jones.