Chapter 22 Silent Night, Deadly Night

"Archie! Archibald Andrews, wake the hell up, it's happening!" said Veronica crying while she shook Archie up. "Ronnie, are you okay?" asked Archie groggy. Archie touched the bed and then rose his hand up to have it feel, wet. "Veronica, listen to me okay, get clothes and shoes on and I'll meet you in the car. I'll get the baby's stuff." said a panicked Archie as he put gray sweatpants on. Veronica put on her shoes and walked herself to there black Mercedes Benz G-Wagon with both of the babies car seats in there. "Your coming M&Ms," said Veronica as she rubbed her purple belly. Archie then opened the door and put the twins and his and Veronica's stuff in the backseat. He then held Veronica's hand as he backed out of their 3 story house garage. "You ready to have some babies, Ronnie? I think so, Archikins. Once this contraction gets over me." Veronica started texting everyone in her life that she knew to start from Toni to Pop Tate. 

Veronica Lodge-Andrews: Betty! My water broke! Me and Archie are on way to RIverdale General.

Betty Cooper-Jones: OMG! Me and EC are on our way, Jug will meet us. Do you need anything? Water, food, some Pops.

Veronica Lodge-Andrews: Maybe a burger and a chocolate shake from Pops in heaven. 

Betty Cooper-Jones:  LOL, we're on our way! Including Jug and Choni. We're all praying for a safe delivery!!

Veronica Lodge-Andrews: Thanks B and everyone else, Archie will update yall from either my phone or his phone. Love yall and thank yall again for the prayers! 

Betty Cooper-Jones: Love you too.

Cheryl pulled her key out of the ignition as she pulled up to a parking spot of the Whyte Wrym, the Serpents hangout. "Forsythe? You in here?" said Cheryl as she walked towards the bar of the Whyte Wyrm. "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, the one and only red cherry queen," said Jughead as he got up from under the bar.  Jughead and Cheryl hugged in reunited since the last Serpent meeting that was a month ago. "How's my favorite family doing? Betty's about to have baby number 2 and Evelyn is in school just learning and being Evelyn!" The two laughed because if it meant Evelyn being Evelyn, it would her be going coco for the Sour Patch Kid milkshake at Pops that Pop Tate made just for her. "Well, Cher, I can't wait to meet my godchild, Blythe! Toni told me that when yall go to the appointments you tear up every time. Well, Betty told me that you tear up every time you go to Evelyn and Charles appointments. Whatever, want to make some Sour Patch Martini's or Cherry Bomb Cocktails first?"