Chapter 23: The Blackboard Jungle (season 2 finale)

"This is one of my favorite gowns, next to my Monique Lhuillier dress, that you got me when I was, Arch! Contraction!" said, Veronica, as she was going down to the floor as she had an insane contraction. "Hey but you look beautiful either way, cause you are Veronica Lodge-Andrews. Thanks, Archikins." Veronica and Archie kissed as they got off the floor. "Now, let's have our babies Ronnie." The door opened as if the lighting had struck Riverdale General. "Hi, I'm Nurse Juels and I will be your nurse today, Mrs. and Mr. Andrews. What seems to be the problem today? Nurse Jeuls, the problem is that I'm having a fucking baby- actually ma'am, babies! I'm having twins coming out of my body and these contractions won't stop, and it's been like this for 2 hours! I just want an epidural and get my babies out of me!" Archie looked at the nurse and motioned her to join her outside to talk. "I'll be right back babe, love yall." Archie and Veronica kissed each other as Veronica put her raven hair to her ears. "Look, my wife, Veronica, is not like that ma'am. She has just been on a very long journey after her 2 miscarriages and this her is first successful pregnancy and she's just stressed out and tired from the whole pregnancy but please don't get mad at her for patiently cussing you out, cause trust me, the last 3 weeks of the this pregnancy she had cussed me out at least 6 times in a span of 3 weeks." The nurse laughed as she patted little Archibald's back. "It's okay if you think she's bad, wait until she has another one." The lady walked away as she laughed at Archie. Archie was not dumb but did not no one thing about childbirth. As Arch's blue and white Gazelle Adidas touched the Riverdale General Hospital floor, he saw his wife sleeping like beautifully. "Ronnie," Archie but Veronica's raven hair back onto her ear. "You are an angel, the babies, and my angel." Veronica smiled in her sleep to her husband's remarks. It's all love, even in labor. 

"Oh my god!" said Jughead as he rushed over to the bar of the Whyte Wrym. "Cheryl! Veronica's in labor! I'm sorry Cheryl but I have to go to Riverdale General right now!" Cheryl sighed in satisfaction. "It's fine Jug, I'll call Fangs or something to help me with the bar. We're almost done anyways. Thank Cher!" Jughead but on his Serpent jacket and pulled his bike into the streets of Southside Drive. "Okay, Cherry Bomb, check! Jug & Betts, check! BB, check! Wythe Wh-" Cheryl heard footsteps going slow around the Wythe Wrym with the sound of, studs, a lot of them actually. "Hello? We're closed," said Cheryl as she had her red bow and arrow in hand. The Bombshell may have started to become a Bombshell Momma but she was still the HBIC, Riverdale High and with her baby Blythe. "Cheryl Blossom? Long time no sees." said a familiar face. When Cheryl came out of hiding, with her bow and arrow in hand, of course, she saw this disgusting and very terrifying face. "Penny Peabody? What in the hell are you doing showing your useless, shoddy self here, especially in the Whyte Wrym? I heard, Miss Red Dolly, that  Mr. St. Clair is having your baby, not because you slept with him, internally, but you got, raped by him." Cheryl tryed her best to gulp down tears, and they weren't regular tears, they were angry tears. 'How did Penny and the Ghoulies even figure out that Cheryl had gotten raped? was the only thing going through Cheryl's mind. Cheryl picked up her bow and arrow, pulled it to her pale shoulder, and pulled the trigger of her arrow. "Get out of the bar you tawdry piece of trash," said Cheryl as Penny pulled the arrow that was shot into her shoulder by yours truly, Cheryl Blossom. "Ya, get away, you good-for-nothing Ghoulie Queen," said Toni as she walked angrily towards the Ghoulies. "TT, NO!" Pow. Pow. Pow. 

As Jughead rode down the woods of Riverdale going 75mph in his leather jacket, sweating going down his pale cheeks, he felt something behind him. He looked back to see a normal guy just riding his bike. "Oh," Jughead thought to himself. "It's not a Ghoulie, just another normal pal going down the road." As Jughead looked at his jacket, he saw the Ghoulie skull right on his left shoulder right in front of Jughead's green eyes. Jughead pressed on his brakes and went to the side of the road and so did the biker behind him. When he took off his helmet, he saw a girl he recognized from a night very well. More like 6 months ago after a night at Veronica's speakeasy.

"Hey big guy, lay low." said the girl as she was cleaning a wine glass. "Hey, it's been a hard day, I just need to get some time alone with a beer or two jeez. Do you mind one more though?" said Jughead as he rubbed his eyes. "Lemme guess, wife or the in-laws? It is Easter Night and your not with your wife or partner. Betts and Evelyn or pretty lucky to have you." Jug raised his eyebrow in concern. "Uh, how do you know who my wife or daughter are? I will call Keller on you right now, Ms." The girl put her hands up in the air as she was getting arrested on the scene. "Am I getting arrested because I know your wife or I'm a bartender and just drying off a wine glass? You wanna talk big guy?" Then the girl and Jughead talked about how Jughead was suffering from depression and how he wasn't able to be him anymore and even though he had Betty, Evelyn, and more people, he didn't feel like himself. Not beanie Jughead or serpent Jughead, not any version of Jughead. "If you think your alone buddy, your not. I'm here." said the girl to Jughead as she held his shoulder. Jughead looked at her up and down, from her luscious hazel eyes to her pretty olive skinned legs, he couldn't help but, kiss the girl. So then they kissed. "Don't you have a wife, and a kid?" asked the girl. "Morgan, I do but if you don't tell anybody about our little secret we're about to make, it won't matter if I have a wife or kid." Morgan shook her head yes and kissed Jughead. Jughead grabbed her by the thigh and pulled her to his chest as they kissed. It all let up to her apartment in Greendale and they did this for 6 months. Then Betty and Jughead found out that Betty was having Charles so Jug had to stop his ongoing affair with Ms. Morgan Natialea. "You'll regret it Jug," yelled Morgan as Jughead slammed the door to her apartment in Greendale. 

"Morgan, one of my best friends are having a baby, I don't need time for your fucking pitty right now for how I left you for my WIFE that is having my CHILD! What is it, your a ghoulie or her to torment me." Jughead angrily. "Nether Jughead, I'm here to tell you your about to have another child." Morgan pulled something out of her jacket, her ultrasound pictures. "Jug, I- I'm pregnant with your child."

"Oh Eve, we're in the world is your father? He knows that Veronica could have the baby any second!" said Betty as she paced through the halls of Riverdale General. "Mommy!" said Evelyn as she narrowed Betty to her level of 3 ft and 4 inches. "Your phone is ringing and like daddy would say, "Betts, calm down." Betty smiled to how her daughter looked so much like her daddy, from her green eyes to her smile, just like her daddy's. "Hello?" said Betty into the phone. "Hi, is this Elizabeth Cooper-Jones? This is she." In Betty's mind, Betty knew how this was going to go from her and Jugheads passionate watching crime movies. "Ma'am? You still there?" said the lady on the other end. "Yes," said Betty as her voice cracked of heartbreak and tears rode down her cheeks, "Ma'am, officers of the Riverdale Police Department have just found your husband, who is identified as Forsythe Pendleton Jones the III  was found in the woods stabbed and wounded. Please call the Riverdale Police Department for more information. Thank you." The phone disconnected and so did Betty's soul as she cried onto the floor of Riverdale General.