Chapter 7: In a Lonely Place

"Cheryl? Are you okay?" asked Toni as she was stroking Cheryl's soft, ginger hair. Cheryl got her head up out of Toni's lap and wiped her tears away. "I'm so tired, Toni," said Cheryl as she began to cry. "I'm tired, of feeling this way. Having no one to love,  not feeling like, myself. When JJ was alive, for our 12th birthday he wanted us to have a joint birthday party. I later learned from my mom, that the reason for that was because of no one wanting to be my friend or just, come. He cared about everyone about him, even if he hated them or not." Cheryl walked over to her nightstand to a picture of Jason, "I'm sorry JJ, I'm sorry no one cared about you, I'm sorry no one loves me cause I'm deviant and loveless. I'm, sorry." said Cheryl as she sobbed her tears out of her body and hugged Jason's picture at the same time. Toni then walked over to Cheryl to hug her. "Cheryl, your not deviant or loveless, you're sensational. They both started having their lips to each other. "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, Antoniette Topaz," they both said at the same time. "I, love you." Toni started taking off her serpent jacket off, including her boots, and Cheryl took off her red dress and her black heels and once there stuff was on the floor, she picked up Cheryl onto the bed and the rest, I can't say cause it was there first time.

 "Jughead?," asked Betty. "Yes, Betty? I'm sorry I kept being so mean to you. It's just that since I'm the girlfriend of one of the most popular people in school, and my mom making sure I'm perfect, it just too much Jughead! I understand, Betty. When my dad went to jail, the serpents expected me to become this king all of sudden which I could be there king, it just that I would have to prepare for it. Jughead can I also tell you something, I like you. Not as a friend, as a, as a... Boyfriend? Yeah! That!" They both laughed about it. But they both understood that they need each other. They both realized, hell, they both have always needed each other. From when Betty found out her dad was the Black Hood to Jughead's dad going to jail. "Uh, Betts. I think I need to tell you something too. Go ahead, Jones. I've loved you for a long time. Actually since 2nd grade. Yeah, it was 2nd grade but your blonde hair and your sweet smile made me feel happy inside and you've always have. The only reason my and Toni got together was that we were both in love with someone. I was in love with you (and I still am) and Toni loved Cheryl (and she still is) and the only thing we talk about is how much we love yall and the Serpents." Betty was in shock. She had someone that cared about her legit. Her and Archie were the same way. Yeah, they were good friends, but they had both loved Jughead and Veronica so much too, that's why they were a couple also. Betty then went closer and closer to Jughead's soft, pink lips. They then kept kissing and kissing until it led up to something I can't tell you cause it was there first time.