Chapter 28: The Happy Ever After

"Mommy, you look booty-fuil," said Blythe Blossom-Topaz, Cheryl and Toni's daughter, as she looked at her mom Toni. "Thanks, Bly, what do you think you're momma looks like?" asked Toni curiously to her daughter. "I don't know mommy since she's only letting Aunt Ronnie help her. But, she probably looks beautiful, as always." 

"Veronica! My wedding is in 15 minutes, I have to be telling the love of my life my vows in 15 minutes! Bust a damn move, won't ya?" said Cheryl as she put her red heels on. "I'm coming  Cheryl,  Jesus," said Veronica as she zipped up Cheryl's wedding dress. "Put my jacket on me, come on Ron!' 

As Toni walked the aisle of the wedding at Thornhill, all the old and new students of Riverdale High was there, all the parents of the town where there, Sepernts, Bulldogs, where watching her as she walked down the aisle. "Ronnie, now go with the rest of the bridesmaids, I'll meet you up there," said Cheryl as she took her position. "Love you Cheryl and I'm wishing the best to you and Toni. Thanks, Ronnie. You know, over the years, we hated each other, but now I'm glad I hated you so I got to see the amazing person you are. You too, Cher." As Ronnie went in with the rest of the bridesmaids, Cheryl took her place and walked down the aisle. Tears rolled down Toni's cheeks as she saw her beautiful (soon to be) wife walk down the aisle.

 "Today we are here to join the marriage of Cheryl Marjorie Blossom and Antoinette Topaz. If you have anything to say against these two, speak now or forever hold your peace. "I DO!" yelled a voice that walked down the aisle. Shots fired toward Blythe as Nick St. Clair tried to grab Blythe. "If you have anything to say against these two,  speak now or forever hold your peace." said the preacher in real life after Cheryl's daydream. No one said a peep. "Okay, today before I rejoin these two in holy mahogany, Cheryl and Toni have something they want to say about each other, Cheryl." 

"Antoinette Topaz, how do I explain you. How do I explain a person that always but anyone else, there (about to be) wife, their daughter, their family, and friends, and their country?  How do I explain someone that is an amazing mother? How do I explain to an amazing person that even when they're broken, they help broken people before themselves? How do I explain that you say? All you can say is thank you. Thank you for being an amazing girlfriend, friend, mother, and an amazing serpent. I love you, Toni, for infinity and beyond." 

"Toni?" said the pastor, 'Your turn." 

"Cheryl, the first day you met me, you hated me as most of the people in this garden know. But, when I met you, I hated you back but I told myself, this girl I hate, but I love her. I love her smarts, her body, her personality, I love it all about her even though I hate you. And then once I met the real side of you, I met the real Cheryl. And, I loved it. And because of you, you taught me the most valuable lessons in life. You taught me how to love someone while hating them, how to be a cheerleader, how to help cope someone and love them, how to be a amazing mother to a amazing child, and how to see the beauty in love, even if it's small, cause you, Cheryl Marjorie Blossom, are the defiant, of the beauty in love and I love you for that. Always and Forever. 

Cheryl and the whole garden had tears rolling down there eyes cause as Toni has said, even though it's small in her, you can see the beauty in love in not just Cheryl, but in Cheryl and Toni's relationship. 

"So by the state of New York and the town of Riverdale, I pronounce Cheryl Marjorie Blossom and Antoniette Topaz wife and wife, you may kiss the bride." Cheryl and Toni smiled at each other and then gave each other the best kiss that money can't by as the whole garden full of people clapped and cheered for the family. To infinity and beyond, Choni was defiantly beyond infinity.