Chapter 27: The Hills Have Eyes

"Breathe Cheryl, breathe," said Toni as she held Cheryl's hand. "I CAN"T BREATHE WHEN YOUR CHILD IS RIPPING ME TO SHERDS!" said Cheryl as she went back onto the bed, sweating, tired, her hair up in a bun. "Cheryl Blossom?" said the doctor through the curtains as they opened. "Doctor, she needs epidural now. She's going to need one if she's going to be like this for 4 more centimeters," said Toni with her hands folded. "Actually, from Cheryl's progress, she looks like she's ready to have to baby!" Cheryl and Toni looked at each other like they were crazy. Then it hit them, they were going to have a baby, a real-life baby in their hands that called them mom and would cry, poop, eat, sleep, and everything. "You ready Cher?" asked Toni as she held Cheryl's hand protectively, Cheryl shook her head. In Cheryl's mind, she just wanted to get out of the pain of labor and have her favorite people in front of her, her daughter and her fiancee. There were a bunch of tools in front of the girl's eyes but all they could focus on was pushing out there daughter. "I love you, Toni." Toni kissed Cheryl's sweaty forehead and said the same words back, "I love you, Cheryl." "Okay Miss Blossom, I need you to  push on 3,2-" Cheryl mouthed to  Toni, "I'm scared baby." but Toni mouthed the words back, "Don't be baby, be Blythe, happy and cheerful." 

"I have to go, baby," said Jughead as he put on his helmet in the Riverdale General waiting room. "Baby, sit the hell down, Pop's is open 24/7, I'll make you a custom burger. No Betts, Morgan's having the baby! I have to go, now!" Betty grabbed her husbands arm and looked at him with eyes saying, "You go and that's the last time you'll see me." look. "Morgan can wait like she waited to tell you about you and her having a child together." Jughead slowly sat down and Betty held his hands with a smile on her face, more like a deceiving smile but you get the point. "Betty, Morgan said I have to come soon!" said Jughead as he started typing on his phone. "How many is she dilated?" asked Betty. "2. She can suck it till Blythe is born. like she sucked my husband without me at least knowing. Babe- Babe nothing, now, let's wait till our godchild is born, Forsythe." Jughead sighed as Veronica and Archie straed snickering behind them. Betty turend around to them and mouthe, 'Shut the hell up!" "Well god Betty, I'm sorry your husband slept with another woman for 6 months and shes having his kid and your mad about it!" said Veronica standing up with arms crossed. "Oh Veronica, I'm not mad about that, I'm long gone from that. I'm mad that my big mouth of a best friend doesn't know how to shut the hell up! You- Cheryl Blossom Party!" The Core Four slowy turned around to listen to the man, "You're here for Cheryl Blossom, right?" They shook there heads as they got closer to the doctor. "What happened doctor? "

"I-I-"cryed Cheryl as she didn't have her baby in her arms. "I-I- know Cher, Blythe is gone."said Toni as she hugged Cheryl. "TT, this was our last chance with having a baby, and now she's, now she's gone forever." said Cheryl as she cried into Toni's arms. After Cheryl delvierd her and Toni's babygirl, Blythe Audrey Blossom-Topaz had unfortely died after having breathing issues and after being in her mommy's arms, gave up. "Toni, we worked so hard to have a baby, and then we finally get a baby and now, now she's gone, forever." said Cheryl as she sobbbed. "I know babe, I know."said Toni as she had tears roll down her cheeks and she held Cheryl in her arms. As Cheryl and Toni sobbed, next to them was there dead (supposedly) daughter just lying therre, and then there was crying sound Cheryl and Toni heard as unfmailar to them. And then there eyes looked at the most amazing thingnever, Blythe, there daughter, helathly and alive, crying for her moms. "BB!"yelled Cheryl as she had her hand over her mouth and crying as she saw her beautiful daughter, alive and well. After the doctors had clean Blythe off, Cheryl and Toni held there daughter onto forever, and forever.