Chapter 4: The Last Picture Show

"Antoinette Topaz? Do you take Cheryl Marjorie Blossom to be your wife? Toni shook her head yes. Cheryl and Toni were finally getting married in the redone and better, Thornhill. All of Vixens, Serpents and the basically entire town was at there wedding! After the major proposal, Toni had done for Cheryl in front of Pop's, their special day was here. Toni was wearing a lace, white wedding dress with her Serpent jacket with a bouquet of Buttercup flowers while Cheryl, on the other hand, was wearing a red lace wedding dress with her iconic red heels. "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom? Do you take Antoinette Topaz as your wife?"

Cheryl would have said yes if she didn't wake up to the sound of 5 people. "CHERYL!" yelled a group of 5 people. When she got up she looked around to find Archie, Betty, Jughead, Toni, and Veronica all around her in student lounge. "What is going on? Why are yall ragamuffins here?" asked Cheryl confused. "We're here to ask you a question Cheryl,
are you gay?" said Jughead firmly. "Wait, yall got the letters? How did yall get them? Sweet Pea gave me and Jughead's but Archie, Betty, and Veronica got there's in there lockers," said Toni. "So, why all of yall here. We want an answer, Cheryl. We've all know you for more than 5 yrs and yeah, your sassy and aggressive but would never actually do this type of stuff. And plus you could hurt all of our relationships, like me and Jughead and Archie and Betty. Um, Toni?" called out Veronica. What about me? I matter too. Toni then hopped over Veronica as the girls got in a brawl and the guys had to calm everything down.